BadMoon's Fortress of Solitude

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics on page 7 and 8. Updated 2/20/08.

S7300041.jpg

What the hell is that??? Luke? My god man, what happened to him.
I'm gonna have nightmares now.

Love your jabba setup. Those steps on the side, how'd you make them? I need some.

Sorry if this was already asked, it's a long thread.

That's Luke after a long weekend of a lot of booze, dirty hookers, bad drugs, and too much fun.

Jabba is his connection.

What the hell is that??? Luke? My god man, what happened to him.
I'm gonna have nightmares now.

Love your jabba setup. Those steps on the side, how'd you make them? I need some.

Sorry if this was already asked, it's a long thread.

Thanks. The steps were made out of hobby foam. The Luke is a Figure Master Les Original.

do you realize you have 46.63 posts per day? Soon you'll outpost The Josh, and he won't be happy about that.

Edit: sorry badmoon, I won't post irrelevant posts in your thread, starting now.

she'll beat me in a 3 days and i've been a member for a few months already :lol

do you realize you have 46.63 posts per day? Soon you'll outpost The Josh, and he won't be happy about that.

Edit: sorry badmoon, I won't post irrelevant posts in your thread, starting now.

That's because it's been doing nothing but raining here for 2 weeks straight and my other hobby is cycling. Plus I work in front of a computer all day soooo, makes it pretty easy.

" Sorry badmoon, I won't post irrelevant posts in your thread, staring now."

Thanks for the tip about the foam. I have to find me some.
I do love the luke. Amazing job!

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

Lets just shave a little off of here.

lukensitter2.jpg

Sit still woman you are almost done!

lukensitter.jpg

Now we will drool on the galaxy together as husband and wife.

IMG_0793.jpg

I know what you mean about being bored, I have reorganized my collection some many times it's pathetic, Cool Collection

Last edited:
I thought it would be fun to do another before and after. Here is when I was just starting to get into 12 inch figures. This was taken in early 2007.

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

Here I am now. :rock

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

Looks fantastic.:rock Reminds me of when I started collecting 1:6 in 2005. I was wondering how in the world I was going to fill up my shelves with figures, now I don't know where to put them all.:lol

Back