"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone knows if a pink bear softtoy is in making on any thread.... ?
also looking for some heisenberg stands... budgets tight but trying to make most of this release...

Not the greatest quality, but here's a more updated picture of my Walt's in progress. I just got both the green shirt (which Toria Casarro did an AMAZING job on) and the chem suit(s) (by O.S.O., which are beyond spectacular as well) just this week. Still a few things to do on both but they are getting there.

10714818_10152743329101882_556629639_n.jpg

Not the greatest quality, but here's a more updated picture of my Walt's in progress. I just got both the green shirt (which Toria Casarro did an AMAZING job on) and the chem suit(s) (by O.S.O., which are beyond spectacular as well) just this week. Still a few things to do on both but they are getting there.

View attachment 134606
****ing amazing man!

Thanks guys! It's been a long time coming, but the shirt Toria made for me is unreal. The pilot Walt is my holy grail, so if I gotta spend and/or wait for it to be perfect, I'll do it. Still working on having a custom stand made, as well as a better watch (from Fan) and a couple upgrades here and there.

Nice. Which bodies you use for both Walter ?

I used TTM18's for both of them, the Pilot Walt has Perseus legs though.

Awesome customs! This would be my 1/6th dream line.

Will Walter White ever see a official release? I know two companies were making him, but the sculpt looks nothing like him at all.

Is there any (company that shall not be named) heisneberg updates? I dont even know where I would go to find them at this point... it looks like the thread is gone?

wouhaaaaaaaa !!!! hat the artist !!!! because it is really beautiful your head !!!! work of master !!!!! Congratulations and keep comm here !!! ;-) Cordially AK.47

Back