"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these yesterday they finish off my display brilliantly. Will post up some pics of my 99.999% completed Chem Suit Walt and Jesse later tonight.

image-48_zps82996aaa.jpg

You can get these from Chris aka Corrose and I strongly suggest you do brilliant in hand :).

Got these yesterday they finish off my display brilliantly. Will post up some pics of my 99.999% completed Chem Suit Walt and Jesse later tonight.

image-48_zps82996aaa.jpg

You can get these from Chris aka Corrose and I strongly suggest you do brilliant in hand :).

Got those as well, I love them.

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

same here. haha, no worries, I'm sure someone will do another Headsculpt, breaking bad is awesome.

I still want a TG Jesse :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

That is an awesome paint job Ski! Your skills have grown to rival some of the best painters on this sight. I would easily thought that was painted by JOhnny or Small Studios.

I am looking for the following :pray:

Trevor Grove goatee Heisenberg sculpt with pork pie hat
Trevor Grove Heisenberg wallabees
Heisenberg sunglasses

Please pm me if you have the above for sale

Thanks

anyone know where I can get 1/6 beakers?

EDIT: just realized thanatos made a pretty complete set, anyone letting it go?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I posted some original proto images of this, but I have revisited, revised and finalized the art for this diorama.

What I have here is a 2 piece (back wall and ground) full color graphic I worked up to give the vibe of the season 5 promo art. These panels are printed professionally on static cling material and are sized and perfect for detolf shelving. With static cling material there are no ahdesives involved, they cling to glass and can be removed with ease. If you end up with wrinkles or air bubbles, simply lift and re-apply. You won't have to worry about scraping old dry adhesives off your glass should you ever decide to redo your detolfs. These are re-useable as much as you want.

The media is also water-proof and UV resistant for up to 3 years, perfect if your display is near a window.

I have a few sets in-hand, as both a 2 piece set, including the ground, or a one piece backdrop.

Shoot me a PM if interested in a set.

bb01v.jpg

bb02l.jpg

bb03l.jpg

bb04u.jpg

twds5keyart796.jpg

Thanks! This is gonna be a ***** to piece together.

Yea man if your late to it will be hard. So many of the pieces needed where customed made and offered here on the forum. Unfortunately can't just buy them off eBay etc. They still pop up in the FS threads every now and again though.

Back