"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunter's budget Walter White

20130224_133804_resized.jpg

Does anyone know of a good jacket to buy for Walt? I've seen the custom one being made, but it's a little out of my price range. It looks fantastic though. =\

Last edited:
That's a great jacket. Thanks for the link, I'm probably gonna go grab one. I've seen green ones like that, but I haven't seen that one. Do you know if they have black or grey ones?

That's a great jacket. Thanks for the link, I'm probably gonna go grab one. I've seen green ones like that, but I haven't seen that one. Do you know if they have black or grey ones?

I saw one black flight jacket but the inside was orange. No greys sadly.

Well, blue will look better than the grey Joker coat I was using anyway. Thanks for the help!

I know my Walter sculpt isn't as amazing as the TG sculpt, but here he is with some stuff that I made for him. I made a Los Pollos bag and a crappy Leaves of Grass book with the page Gale wrote. I'm still trying to get some decent clothes on him.

Tell me what you guys think! :)
frametastic_zps6c1ac77e.jpg

Last edited:
It is actually the wolverine shirt. I removed the buttons from the inside and glued them on the front and then glue the short closed.

Back