"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my custom. I used a handful of items from the ThreeZero set and modified them. I also used the glasses from the iMINIME set and several other items from different companies. And I made a custom handmade environment stand made with genuine pinewood, poplar, and real brush/dirt from Arizona.

Photo Jan 02, 4 05 53 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 26, 5 44 49 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 22, 1 44 24 AM.jpg

Photo Dec 22, 1 44 49 AM.jpg

Photo Dec 22, 1 45 30 AM.jpg

I also made bags of Blue Sky from scratch, designed/handmade $100 bills and a Los Pollos Hermanos bag, and a handmade real gold wedding ring.

Photo Jan 22, 3 26 42 AM.jpg

Photo Dec 03, 11 52 24 PM.jpg

This one's for the people who doubt the ThreeZero's sculpt. All I did was replace the glasses, darken the beard and gloss the eyes. Its an amazing sculpt.

WWcomparison.jpg

Last edited:
It is an amazing sculpt to be fair. I still don't think it's as nice as the Trev 2.0, but it's bloody close with your paint amendments. Looks amazing, Zsaszsays :rock

You did a fantastic job, maybe took those parts to the limit. Really nicely done custom especially with considering what you started with.

Yea, the underlying sculpt is very good but your touch ups brought it a long way. It doesn't look like that out of the box.

I was able to get hands on and really examine that fig at a local shop, and I thought the sculpt was excellent and even the production paint was extremely good but something got really lost in the eyes that throws it all off. Your tweak fixed that right up though.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the figure straight out of the box though. It's a mixed bag of good and bad aspects. Some great elements but lots of room for improvement

Thanks everybody for the compliments. :duff

And Pop I definitely agree with you. Straight out of the box is mediocre. But the right parts are there. The great thing about it is the price. Its well worth the purchase if you know how to do some minor mods and the price allows room for upgrades to make a good figure.

If anyone has that black windbreaker jacket from the Wolfking clothing set, let me know. I'm looking for 1 or 2 if possible. PM me. Thanks.

Looking good brother :clap

Careful with leaving it on the sculpt for prolonged periods. I left it on my Walt for over a month and it stuck to the top if the head and pulled a little chop of paint off when I removed it :mad:

Nice! Is that the Yunsil Ozymandias jacket that got started a long time ago? I wasn't sure if that project saw a finish

Back