"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer the neck of my heisenberg be a little shorter does anyone have any suggestions about how to go about that? I'd prefer not to shave the actual neck but maybe lower the post within the body that it attaches to somehow. Has anyone tried that before?

I would prefer the neck of my heisenberg be a little shorter does anyone have any suggestions about how to go about that? I'd prefer not to shave the actual neck but maybe lower the post within the body that it attaches to somehow. Has anyone tried that before?

Some bodies come with a lower post, you'll have to look at them to tell though.
So it would be harder on-line. But I seem to recall certain HT bodies having
the post shorter already.

I myself, just took off the neck completely on my original Trevor sculpt.
I like the fact I can turn his head and not have to turn his whole neck at the same time.

HEISENBURG4_zpsecdfeb42.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a pair of Wallabies, don't mind what make (IMINIME, Trevor Grove or Eleven).

Please PM me, thanks.

Quick pic of my Jesse from the episode "Salud".
I think it is Jesse's best moment when he schooled the Cartel's scientist.
Jacket is not accurate but the best in the market I fan find until something better come along :).

Finally! I managed to find a IMINIME Walter White head-sculpt and now he's complete. :)

Last edited:
Anyone has an idea where I can get face off ruger gun? That Walter white uses!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Man. I think your only shot is if someone sells you one of their MW ones. That was one of the best custom accessories that came from the MW set because none exist on the market. Unfortunately it's a little on the flat side, and the could have made it a bit thicker like HT Winter Soldier's Derringer, but they got the design pretty accurately otherwise.

I was lucky enough to finally hunt down my white whale of 1/6 Breaking Bad, Entropy's gas mask!

It really pulls the piece together.
f147db66be2cfe9a0e9fd337650e48a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back