AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2009-01-16 02:49:42

If theangryorc missed out by less than two seconds, how come I didn't get one?? Though I would be honored if I was the first on the list.

You missed out by a few seconds to (seeing as you and agryorc's ordering time are almost identical).

The last recorded order in that thread is by jbinny at 02:47:??

So yeah, you missed it by 2 second too.

I would be pissed off if I were theangryorc. He missed out by less then 2 seconds. :lol

gah! i know right? i had in in the cart, hit submit order, then got the 'your cart is empty' error message. so hopefully it will convert. good times, man. good times.

gah! i know right? i had in in the cart, hit submit order, then got the 'your cart is empty' error message. so hopefully it will convert.

Ahhhhh man, that sucks!!!! :monkey2:monkey2 I hope yours converts. It took me forever to get to the order phase...at one point I was on and there was still some left....but then I couldn't get to the payment screen.......kept trying to reload and then I couldn't get on the site at all. :cuss muy frustrating to say the least. :lol

2009-01-16 03:48:46

thats when I could finally get in. The annoying thing was that while I still had one in my cart from my failed attempts to order even after I placed my waitlist order, it just wouldn't go away. Good luck all.

placed on 2009-01-16 03:48:38

As a few have already said, I actually had it on "proceed to checkout" at 5:59 pm PST and then nothing but problems for the next two hours.

Last edited:
Back