AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thread about when you placed a waitlist pre-order...:confused:...I have been a member of this board for about 6 years now, even before it got "re-modelled" back in '05.

And, maybe I'm starting to get too old, or out growing this hobby, or at least parts of it....But, come on guys....posting times of when you placed orders??

I dunno what's worse, you guys posting them...or me actually reading them!:lol

A thread about when you placed a waitlist pre-order...:confused:...I have been a member of this board for about 6 years now, even before it got "re-modelled" back in '05.

And, maybe I'm starting to get too old, or out growing this hobby, or at least parts of it....But, come on guys....posting times of when you placed orders??

:confused:

This thread is actually very useful.

:confused:

This thread is actually very useful.

To expand on that.... With the waitlist threads, fellow freaks initially list their waitlist times and date. Then, once processing begins, waitlisters start posting if/when their orders are converted. It gives other waitlisters an idea of whether or not and when or if they might receive a convert.

wow. youre smart. dyp^^^^

wow. youre smart. dyp^^^^

wtf r u talking about?

banhammer.jpg

I know some may disagree with me, but I think people on the boards should contact Sideshow and ask them to rectify the situation by bumping the ES by 30-50. That would cover most known people who were actively trying to order this piece but were unable to because of their site's unreliability.

This is just like the Stealth Iron Man fiasco, people really should let Sideshow know how disappointed they are. As some have said, their fan base is growing and, if they don't fix their server issues, this will happen more and more.

I know some may disagree with me, but I think people on the boards should contact Sideshow and ask them to rectify the situation by bumping the ES by 30-50. That would cover most known people who were actively trying to order this piece but were unable to because of their site's unreliability.

This is just like the Stealth Iron Man fiasco, people really should let Sideshow know how disappointed they are. As some have said, their fan base is growing and, if they don't fix their server issues, this will happen more and more.

again, you =
crybaby.jpg

i disagree. bumping up the ed. size is not the answer. the problem was the servers + several other cool figures up for order. i don't care about edition size, whether it was 100 or 500 i still would have wanted one but changing the numbers after the fact kind of feels like cheating. make the ed size and stick with it. if i get one, awesome. if not, i have the regular on order. it was hard to get, many collectors who wanted it were excluded (like myself), hence the term 'exclusive'. just my .02.

again, you =
crybaby.jpg

Honestly man, I don't think he is being a crybaby about it. It may not be the solution that is the right one... But his complaint is legit.

To be denied ordering something because the site crashed isn't the way any business wants to do things like this. You guys who DID get in just got lucky, so it's not really fair to those who were there and tried to order immediately but couldn't get the site to load.

It would be another thing if he forgot about the NL, like I did. But he was THERE. The reason he doesn't have an EX is simply because Sideshow dropped the ball a bit technologically.

That is like telling someone who got hit by a car at an intersection they are a crybaby, when the light malfunctioned and caused the accident in the first place. If you put yourself into the situation and use logic to process it, you will see that you are being too hard on the guy.

updated....

I agree with jbinny, bumping the ES is not the answer.

I agree with you both an edition size should never be changed but I really feel bad for the ones who tried to log into the site and got the error message. I tried for a good 30 min to get Josh logged in only to get the error message and then when I did get the option to place an order he was sold out. Its kind of a damned if you do damned if you don't for Sideshow up the ES and you piss people off keep it the same and you get the same results.

Back