AVP2 HALLOWEEN MOVIE CLIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one love this! Granted, the Aliens franchise half of all this has utterly tanked, but it's still standard fare for Predator movies, so what the hell...
As for the scene itself, it is odd, as is this whole movie idea, Aliens Vs Preds comes to America...:rolleyes: Oh well....but....if it did, it WOULD be this! :D

So be it! I'll be there Christmas day, or whenever...ready, and willing! :rock
So be it.

(What I wouldn't give for one more space borne Alien movie though...)

I read over at www.alienexperience.com that Ridley stated that he wanted to direct the original AVP

British director RIDLEY SCOTT has blasted film bosses of the ALIEN franchise for not allowing him to direct 2004's ALIEN VS PREDATOR. The 69-year-old filmmaker, who took charge of the first of the movies but did not direct any of the sequels, now wishes he had been given the chance to return to the series. He says, "Alien Resurrection would have been the end of chapter one, and then you'd start all over again with chapter two. I could have resurrected Alien in the next chapter.

https://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/scott i should have made last alien film_1047252

Awesome clip, but why are Aliens and Predators fighting in sporting goods store??

I think this is that K-Mart part of the script that we heard about earlier in production. :monkey2
It was interesting, I'm hoping Wolf has his duel plasma cannons for more then a few minutes in this thing. I still don't like the modern setting, but it's something we'll just have to live with.

If that's true about Ridley wanting to do AVP, that's the greatest blunder ever done to this franchise and the biggest insult they've ever done to the Fans.

I kinda dislike him for this because he didnt exactly make himself that APPROACHABLE from previous statments made before AVP. Its quite easy to say you would have done it after the fact

I'm looking forward to this movie, but the aliens did look a little low budget, but that acid effect on that guys face was great!

Loving the twin Canon wielding Predator!

I will say the editing at this point is a bit sloppy, but that's what happens with those internet teaser clips I suppose!

Back