AVP Sequel (What would you want?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
I loved the recent game that came out :rock Easy 10/10, but I saw a few improvements/ ideas that could have been incorporated.

1) Alien life cycle should start as playable Facehugger, seek out the host and implant. Emerge as a Chestburster (Possible button combo) and find a safe spot to cocoon. Then game play starts properly.

2) Storylines have a tad more flow and structure.

3) Earn points as the Aliens when you secure a host, also more species e.g Dogs, Reptiles and Predators :horror

4) Take a leaf from COD's book, kill streak rewards! :D

Marine 4 kills in a row = Sentry gun (Destroy from behind)

Aliens 5 Kills in a row = Set a trap with an Alien Egg

Predators = 6 Trip wire traps or unlock a special skinning trophy kill

5) More customization, like Predator armour/ colouring and extra bone trophies

6) Chestburster wave (Like COD NUKE) Everyone infected 20 secs before they hatch ending game

Your Ideas

. More Weaponry (Net Gun, Spear Gun, Dual Plasma Casters ect)

. Better boss battles

. More unlockables

. Bigger Maps

. More Inventive trophy kills (Possible finishing move for Marines, head shot?)

. Better melee system

. Enhanced Alien stealth system (Using Aliens Biomechanical appearance to blend into Pipe Lines and Machinery)

Please let me here you ideas!

Last edited:
That alien life cycle thing would be pretty cool. Starting out as face hugger and everything. Also with marines have possibility to aim down the sights for better aim

better melee system, since right now it's horrible.

Better graphics, they look like PS2 graphics

not imposing limits on characters for the sake of the video game experience--Predators shouldn't have an energy system, they should have unlimited amounts of energy and online they should have all the weapons starting out, otherwise they're just a semi-transparent unarmed human.

I loved the recent game that came out :rock Easy 10/10, but I saw a few improvements/ ideas that could have been incorporated.

1) Alien life cycle should start as playable Facehugger, seek out the host and implant. Emerge as a Chestburster (Possible button combo) and find a safe spot to cocoon. Then game play starts properly.

2) Storylines have a tad more flow and structure.

3) Earn points as the Aliens when you secure a host, also more species e.g Dogs, Reptiles and Predators :horror

4) Take a leaf from COD's book, kill streak rewards! :D Marine 4 kills in a row = Sentry gun (Destroy from behind)

Aliens 5 Kills in a row = Set a trap with an Alien Egg

Predators = Trip wire traps or unlock a special skinning trophy kill

Please let me here you ideas!

I'd definitely want the Alien life cycle, they even have the perfect vents to hide in as the Chestburster(the ones that are like little cubby holes)

For the Preds, I'd like to see the Net Gun, and a skinning trophy kill would be pretty great also.
A distraction option to would be useful for seperating tightly joined groups.

I'd also like to see a sorta 'attack and defend' game type. Imagine being a marine and havig to attack a Predator base, while seeing your fellow teammates bodies skinless and stung up on the ceilings(even though you respawn, the bodies would stay there instead of disintigrating into the ground), ect.

Maybe bigger maps? or some DLC map packs.

better melee system, since right now it's horrible.

Better graphics, they look like PS2 graphics

not imposing limits on characters for the sake of the video game experience--Predators shouldn't have an energy system, they should have unlimited amounts of energy and online they should have all the weapons starting out, otherwise they're just a semi-transparent unarmed human.

The graphics??? Granted, they're not the best amd I agree they could be better, but I'm not going to complain.

I don't think they should start out with all the weapons, I do however think they should make a 'meeting place' for the pack of Preds to go for the Plasma Caster(Just like in AvP, they were in the coffin)

I don't think unlimited amounts of energy is a good idea either, then you'll have a bunch of people spamming the Plasma Caster all over the place, or putting mines everywhere.

I think currently all the species even each other out, The Marines have a motion tracker to spot Aliens,and Preds

The Preds have vision modes to see both Aliens and Marines, and a cloaking device.

The Aliens have agility and regenerating health.

Needs a better developer with a better sense of developing modern FPS games.

More unlockables! New skins is not very motivating, maybe new weapons or ways to customize what you have. Definitely agree that you should be able to aim down the sight. I understand its difficult to keep the species balanced, but I need more motivation to play online. Also, they really need to fix the Online issues, i.e. host migration etc.

I'd like some new weapons for the marines like the tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, nukes, knives, and sharp sticks that Hudson was bragging about!!!????

~~For the Predator I'd like unlimited power for their weapons, but just give the a recharge time. Also, I think it sucks that you have to go on treasure hunt to find your weapons....and the laser that guides the disc should only be visible by the Predator. I hate that using it gives your location away.

~~For Aliens...I'll take the Facehugger beginning as well. Not sure about anything else because I'm pretty happy with them.

~~For killstreaks give me:
Sentry guns for the Marines
Dropship with machine gunner for the Marines (something like that)
Fire Support from the Predator ship
Call in the Queen/Praetorian/Swarm of Facehuggers for the Aliens
Bloodlust for the Predators--basically they have unlimited ammo, run faster, one-hit kills,can take more hits.

Just had an epic idea for Aliens! Like a NUKE on Modern Warfare that ends the game. Everyone becomes automatically infected with a Chestburster and has 20 seconds before it bursts killing you instantly.

20 secs: Unable to sprint
10 secs: Drop all weapons (Only melee)
5 secs: Vision blurs and unable to move

Everyone simultaneously dies :rock

Alien points boost to 1st :D

true but maybe while you look at the lure form a far another Pred can senak round ect possiblities ,with good team work ;), are endless

Yes in the single player campaign. I'm not sure if you can do it in multiplayer though.

Not sure how you would get it to work for multiplayer though... unless you lost control of your character for those few seconds. which would alert you to the presence of a predator around and could convey that with your team mates and the predator would have much chance of sneaking for a trophy kill

Dont really think you could get it to work for multiplayer:confused:

The life cycle idea was done already in AVP2 and....It was cool in the single-player mode, but annoying in multiplayer because if you were a non-alien then you would get facehugged every five seconds and it was unbearable. If you were an alien it was easy to kill people with the facehugger but then when you finally made it to whatever form you were lucky enough to get you usually died in seconds and went right back to facehugger again.

Back