Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more White Storm PF EX, BD IM Modular, Mega Man Pg 675

Well finally got to open the 89
Just big and impressive

Some quick phone pics for now

null-83.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more White Storm PF EX, BD IM Modular, Mega Man Pg 675

Also a quick update in the Bat 52 on lion

null-81.jpg

null-84.jpg

Grats Alex! Your collection has grown by leaps and bounds since I last read this thread. Best collection on the internet period! :rock

Grats Alex! Your collection has grown by leaps and bounds since I last read this thread. Best collection on the internet period! :rock

Thanks so much! :wave

Bat on lion is finished, I say yes its better than Bat on Gargoyle and its done fully digital from start to finish.

Sculpted by Alex P, its been in the works for a while now. Such a great sculpt. It will be here in Jan.

And here you see the final coloring and size

As the story goes Batman (52) was transported to an alternate universe where he meets up with Wolverine for an epic battle!
Here he is in Europe on top of a lion statue. The lion comes worn and damaged, the Batman will have an alternate damage head also.

That Batman is very impressive. I think that Whisper from GG is one of the best female statues I have ever seen. That paintjob is exquisite!! Nice additions for sure!!

That Batman is very impressive. I think that Whisper from GG is one of the best female statues I have ever seen. That paintjob is exquisite!! Nice additions for sure!!

Yes, and both are so very limited!

Added shadows for more realistic look

Bat on lion is finished, I say yes its better than Bat on Gargoyle and its done fully digital from start to finish.

Sculpted by Alex P, its been in the works for a while now. Such a great sculpt. It will be here in Jan.

And here you see the final coloring and size

As the story goes Batman (52) was transported to an alternate universe where he meets up with Wolverine for an epic battle!
Here he is in Europe on top of a lion statue. The lion comes worn and damaged, the Batman will have an alternate damage head also.

Great Score on the 89 and WOW! this Batman your getting is WICKED, looking forward to in hand pic's my Friend, Great Post; Alex

Im not sure whats happening, I got the 89 Batmaobile and the new DP PF and I just am not in a big rush to show it!

Oh well, at least I got my buddy Colossus to keep me going!

The new DP PF from SS, yea I couldn't say not to that chicken! LOL too funny!

I though in a handful of DP, I had just for fun

Re: Averone's collection and more Dead Pool PF EX, Batman on Lion 1/4 Pg 678-679

Deadpool rules... This pf looks great. Congrats.

Re: Averone's collection and more Dead Pool PF EX, Batman on Lion 1/4 Pg 678-679

Badass Deadpool collection, the PF looks the best of the bunch.

Thanks guys, and thanks for the feedback

Alright some quick photos of my 89' setup, ordered an acrylic case already.

And here is my life size 89, with a couple of my mechanics :)

That Batmobile looks GREAT!!!

Im not sure whats happening, I got the 89 Batmaobile and the new DP PF and I just am not in a big rush to show it!

Great acquisition Alex ;)

Thanks guys, and thanks for the feedback

Alright some quick photos of my 89' setup, ordered an acrylic case already.

And here is my life size 89, with a couple of my mechanics :)

Alex! Dammnnn! your DeadPool Score and Collection are Freaking SICK, WOW! and not to forget your 89 Batmobile setup is Sweet! Excellent Post my Friend.

Kongrats on the Batmobile, Ave! Such a fantastic piece.

Back