Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Dead Pool PF EX, Batman on Lion 1/4 Pg 678-679

I like the black as well but the blue is also awesome - and im loving that sculpt of logan!

oh and averone - your 1:2 scale room is nuts, haha looks great

Re: Averone's collection and more Dead Pool PF EX, Batman on Lion 1/4 Pg 678-679

Way too busy around here
I have decided to unload a few statues to make room for some up and coming products
The G. Luna products have been selling well and here are a few I have up for sale. (Batman is now sold and being held) DP is up for sale if anyone wants him.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Wow what a SICK Batman, I've never seen it before :drools in awe:

Great acquisition Alex ;)

I just got mine today
Will transfer him to the 1:2 room on Th and take pics
For now here he is next to my Medusa Rattle from ARH Studios

First a few pics of the stryo box

Will transfer him to the 1:2 room on Th and take pics
For now here he is next to my Medusa Rattle from ARH Studios

Oh man! Cant decide which is better the blue looks so good!!

Curious to know which color you went with. I'm normally a fan of the bat in black but this blue.... Something about it. The details in his suit seem to be more evident, it just flows right. This would be my pick. looks great

Curious to know which color you went with. I'm normally a fan of the bat in black but this blue.... Something about it. The details in his suit seem to be more evident, it just flows right. This would be my pick. looks great

I went with the traditional colors
Black and Gray

they will be mine!!!!
Whats that?

Re: Averone's collection and more Galactus LSF Sideshow Pg 683

hmm, pics didn't show up. i was referring to your new batman on loin. looks so sick can't wait to see the final product

Re: Averone's collection and more Galactus LSF Sideshow Pg 683

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEPntghBNI[/ame]

Back