Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock I always Drool when I see Luna's Work, one day I am gonna have to get me one or some, A Batman to start the Black Version with Blue Trim or just a Black Version, Congrats Alex

Here is a Thanos paint up that will be done soon. What do you guys think. Its a kit from Europe painted for me down South.
Bowen size.

ThanosV2.jpg
ThanosV1.jpg
ThanosV3.jpg
ThanosV4.jpg
ThanosV5.jpg

Wow, looks great! I remember thinking of adding this to my collection, but would have been out of the direction of my collection.

Just and update guys, the BD Retro is due out soon. However if BD doesnt hurry up, I am going to miss out showing it to you!
The reason for that is that I will be on a ship drinking and gambling my statue money for the next few weeks! :drink

But then who knows I may come back with some more cash and be able to buy more goodies!

Last edited:

Here is a Thanos paint up that will be done soon. What do you guys think. Its a kit from Europe painted for me down South.
Bowen size.

ThanosV2.jpg
ThanosV1.jpg
ThanosV3.jpg
ThanosV4.jpg
ThanosV5.jpg

Great Thanos Alex, That is a Very Cool change from the normal version that he is usually depicted as, Congrats on the Score

Bowens Retro is going to take too long to get to me. I just called and changed the delivery date to the 11th.
Looks like a few new statues will arrive that week!

Hint:
A couple of DC surprises are inbound!
And yes the BD Retro Cable will be here, but please post some pics for me since I like you am eagerly awaiting this!!

Guys I am back!!
What a vacation! Had a blast! All rested and now back to business...
Not much time today, no light and even less time. But this showed up on my doorsteps. More pics tomorrow.

HBSideshow.jpg

Back