Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

I had the Honor to help unbox this at my LCS when it came in we had to wear white cloth gloves not leave fingerprints on this Highend Piece as you know and you have a Great Score Alex and I know the Pic's do not do him Justice, Yes on IM2, Great Pic's of Vader and The Emperor, BTW What happened Alex did you find the Fountain of Youth :lol

LOL!
Thats mini me!!
I actually got two of them!

They love playing with me! And they better love IM, cause they get a lot of it! :D

LOL!
Thats mini me!!
I actually got two of them!

They love playing with me! And they better love IM, cause they get a lot of it! :D

Congrats on the Mini's Alex, You could not drag me out of the house if I was a Kid livin with you :D and would always look forward to comming home to see what showed while I was away :cool:

Congrats on the Mini's Alex, You could not drag me out of the house if I was a Kid livin with you :D and would always look forward to comming home to see what showed while I was away :cool:

That's exactly, what my "mini me":D does :rotfl
I think no so far from you, Alex, mine is 5 years old :cool:

:D

sashanakin01.jpg

All this new stuff makes me want to sit back and enjoy but now I have to move everything around. The Darth lord sure eats up a lot of room!!
A few new pics of my other Batman I took while I was taking pictures:

IMG_6637.jpg
IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_6639.jpg
IMG_6642.jpg

Back