Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Ver 2.0 Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet Pg 45

It wasnt me. :slap... blame ARH, he is single! :lol

I like the way he was explicit about stuff in the video... emphasizing on boobs and breast plates :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.... it has small magnet inside... I enjoyed the video... :duff

Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios Medusa Unpacking and review with ARH Pg

Great video Alex. I can't wait till mine comes in, I have a much better idea of the space that is needed for this piece now.
Which is a little scary :lol

You have more space than necessary for this medusa.

She is truly amazing when displayed, hope I see yours soon

Re: Averone's collection and more Ver 2.0 Custom Killzone Helgast bust / helmet Pg 45

I like the way he was explicit about stuff in the video... emphasizing on boobs and breast plates :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.... it has small magnet inside... I enjoyed the video... :duff

He is a little nutty isnt he?
But I do love how his mind works! :yess:

He is a little nutty isnt he?
But I do love how his mind works! :yess:

Yeah I guess you guys must have had fun chatting over the statue along with few pints of beer after the unboxing. :duff

Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios Medusa Unpacking and review with ARH Pg

Oh and I completely forgot to ask one thing. Isn't this video shot in your new room which you made for your collection? So where are the statues??? Or was this video shot before you arranged any statues in there?

That Medusa is one of the finest statues created by any company, ever.

Oh and I completely forgot to ask one thing. Isn't this video shot in your new room which you made for your collection? So where are the statues??? Or was this video shot before you arranged any statues in there?

The room yet needs paint
But my intent is to keep it uncluttered
It will not be like the other room

Ordered with reward points so just the price of shipping. Sigh. I was saving those but I just don't want to miss out on this one and it seems to actually be going fast as the stock has gone down by at least 10 since yesterday.

Medusa will be mine. :yess:

Now to go try and figure out what I'm going to pack up so I can display this huge piece. :panic:

I haven't words for this magnificent statue , great video Ave and congrats for this beauty !!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered with reward points so just the price of shipping. Sigh. I was saving those but I just don't want to miss out on this one and it seems to actually be going fast as the stock has gone down by at least 10 since yesterday.

Medusa will be mine. :yess:

Now to go try and figure out what I'm going to pack up so I can display this huge piece. :panic:

I think the stock is going down thanks to Averone & Arahom's awsome YT video because now i want one too!! Fremen do you know if shipping will be $25 to Canada for this massive statue??

I read in another thread that VS phoned SS and asked about the cost of shipping for it. They quoted him $25 for shipping. VS said that he's not going to promise it will be $25 but that's what they told him.

beautiful statue

I read in another thread that VS phoned SS and asked about the cost of shipping for it. They quoted him $25 for shipping. VS said that he's not going to promise it will be $25 but that's what they told him.

Thanks for the answer!

i fink you freaky and i like you a lot

SSC couldn't quote me on this because it wasnt instock them i asked them about the 1:1 War Machine bust which had similar spec to this and it was $25. If this is not $25 shipping cost, I will cut off my _____ :horror

Congrats Fremen on getting this. I too have to find space for this. Looking at the pic, the box is bigger then my Hulk PF :eek:

Last edited:

Medusa has some new friends.
To show you some photos of her size next to some popular SS statues

Enjoy!

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

You better run...

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

Not even a fair fight!

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

She is such a beauty.... so much better in person!
DSC_0107.jpg

Looks great man. The size is totally as compared to other 1/4th scales. :duff

Back