Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

nice AMG !! I always love benz's AMG, I was choice from Benz or BMW, and end up buy the M3. but congrats on your new beautiful toy ~~

I love the M3's, I appreciate it!

Loving your thor statues and really looking forward to the new thor statue coming out!

I have good news CelticWarrior!!

Our Thor along with every other new ARH statue has been picked up by Sideshow collectables. We will have an EXclusive ARH Thor ready for Sideshow and SDCC that only Sideshow will have! You may place your orders with Sideshow and our factories will ship directly to Sideshow for distribution, complete with box and stryo. :yess:

Amazing collection, I have to look at it once a week. I always wonder what your entire home looks like. If I had this collection, I'd make a home video walk through of every room, a 3d tour!

:lol:lol:lol

Not sure how many Mark VI Maquette's you have Averone, but if you ever plan on selling 1 please let me know even if it has chip damage or w/e. Can't seem to land this grail for my humble collection :monkey3

Amazing collection, I have to look at it once a week. I always wonder what your entire home looks like. If I had this collection, I'd make a home video walk through of every room, a 3d tour!

:lol:lol:lol

Not sure how many Mark VI Maquette's you have Averone, but if you ever plan on selling 1 please let me know even if it has chip damage or w/e. Can't seem to land this grail for my humble collection :monkey3

Selling my Mark VI!!!
You kidding!
:dunno
No I will not be selling any, I wish I had another to repaint and customized into another armor!

I still have room believe it or not!
I know your an IM fan, so Im telling you something. My new IM armor Thorbuster is coming in but I have to paint it. Thats going to be amazing!

Selling my Mark VI!!!
You kidding!
:dunno
No I will not be selling any, I wish I had another to repaint and customized into another armor!

I still have room believe it or not!
I know your an IM fan, so Im telling you something. My new IM armor Thorbuster is coming in but I have to paint it. Thats going to be amazing!

:lol I meant if you had more than 1 Mk VI Maquette :lol

IM ARMOR THORBUSTER?!?!?! :panic::panic::panic:

You go Averone! :clap:clap:clap

I dont think anyone know how to enjoy life as much as you do, Ave. Major congrats.

More vacations would be nice!
Someday I got to sell all this stuff and move in to a small condo by the beach someplace warm!
Its going to be hard deciding what to keep for a very small elite collection!

Went to LCS today and picked up this poster ready to display and mounted. Will be next to my new Gl coming soon

b45db7f0.jpg

Av

1. what is your favorite collectible, your children don't count. :lol

2. if you could be a Superhero (or Supervillain), who would it be?

Av

1. what is your favorite collectible, your children don't count. :lol

2. if you could be a Superhero (or Supervillain), who would it be?

Before I answer your question, think of gold and red with.....

Guys its with pleasure to show you what G. Luna is working on for me!

Some early WIP and completed statue. The Joker was done in 1/5 scale and is OOAK.

Created by tony daniels and writen by grant morrison, this crazy looking Joker appeared for the Event Batman R.I.P.

This is a start of a line of other great characters/ villains to come from Master G. Luna and commissioned by me and my buddy Dani!

Enjoy:

batman-680-retail-tony-daniel-retail-variant-r_i_p_-2008-joker-dc-comic-book-7123-p.jpg
678891-00002bkp_super.jpg

BMTPB_small8.jpg

PhotoEditor_DSC01094copy.jpg
PhotoEditor_DSC01092copy.jpg
PhotoEditor_DSC01091copy.jpg
PhotoEditor_DSC01090copy.jpg
PhotoEditor_DSC01089copy.jpg
PhotoEditor_DSC01088copy.jpg

PhotoEditor_DSC01282copy.jpg

Back