Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Major congrats on the CLS AMG, black beauty !

Bad ass car there Mr. Av, congrats :hi5:

Will you have statues inside the car as well, just make sure they wear their seatbelt :lol

Last edited:

Bad ass car there Mr. Av, cograts :hi5:

Will you have statues inside the car as well, just make sure they wear their seatbelt :lol

Only IM gets to ride with me!
But yes don't you worry!
:wave

Congrats Alex on the AMG Benz and I do not a ride, I want to operate it, I am seasoned enough Driver to respect a Sweet piece of German Engineering, shame we do not have a Autobahn that would be Great.
I didn't forget about Cap, Great Score, again Congrats Alex

Congrats Alex on the AMG Benz and I do not a ride, I want to operate it, I am seasoned enough Driver to respect a Sweet piece of German Engineering, shame we do not have a Autobahn that would be Great.
I didn't forget about Cap, Great Score, again Congrats Alex

Thanks man!
But you know this is not that Cap that Im coming up with!
This is the 1/5, and the other is 1/4 and much bigger! I decided this was too good of a pose so started a whole another Cap! You will see it after SDCC Im sure!

Thanks man!
But you know this is not that Cap that Im coming up with!
This is the 1/5, and the other is 1/4 and much bigger! I decided this was too good of a pose so started a whole another Cap! You will see it after SDCC Im sure!

Thanks Alex no Comment on the Car hmmmmm :lol.
I had a feeling that was not the one you have commissioned but now I know for sure.

Thanks Alex no Comment on the Car hmmmmm :lol.
I had a feeling that was not the one you have commissioned but now I know for sure.

Oh yea that car!
The Benz is super nice!

Yet someday I need to get this one....
But I have a feeling my wife will kill me if I spend that kind of money on a car!

CarDay5.jpg

CarDay9.jpg

CarDay18.jpg

CarDay6.jpg
CarDay12.jpg

You have some Good Dreams Alex, I like your style, BTW who's that posing as you :wink1: and does your wife know about that Porsche :lol

Nice, a friend have one in red and it is awesome!

You have some Good Dreams Alex, I like your style, BTW who's that posing as you :wink1: and does your wife know about that Porsche :lol

That was last summer, my bro and I go for rides. We are fortunate to know lots of car guys. Most of them are too damn rich if you ask me!
She does, thats the unfortunate part about this whole story!
Its going to cost me a whole closet full of shoes and purses to convince her someday! :rotfl

thats a dream car averone :clap

congrats on the black cls... looks so beautiful my friend :wink1:

Thanks everyone!
Stark would be proud!

Ok
I know many of you thing I have every Thor ever made but you are so very wrong. Here is my small Thor collection.

DSC02672copy.jpg

DSC02673copy.jpg

DSC02674copy.jpg

DSC02675copy.jpg

ThorAeroart1copy.jpg

I am adding this 1/4 ARH Studios Thor since it will be here in sometimes before the summer and want to make sure you know its going to be right up there with the best! :yess:

ThorPrint.jpg

Loving your thor statues and really looking forward to the new thor statue coming out!

who are the makers of these 2 sweet statues, are they sideshow. l would like to try and find these 2.

Funny you ask!
I just was about to put up the Spiderman on sale on Ebay!!
PM me and I will sell it to you. Its not much!

The other was a commission done by Arahom long ago. It is sold out, but please do PM me for details.

nice AMG !! I always love benz's AMG, I was choice from Benz or BMW, and end up buy the M3. but congrats on your new beautiful toy ~~

Back