Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get this but can't afford it. If I could afford it I don't have the room. If I did have the room the Mrs would still kill me!

:monkey2

If this is an open ES maybe I will wait until I see in hand pics especially after what happened with Batman bust. There is no reason to hurry.

It doesn't make sense to give sideshow an NRD now when this probably won't be shipped at least 6-8 months from now or maybe longer.

If this is an open ES maybe I will wait until I see in hand pics especially after what happened with Batman bust. There is no reason to hurry.

It doesn't make sense to give sideshow an NRD now when this probably won't be shipped at least 6-8 months from now or maybe longer.

What do you mean after what happened to the Batman bust???

Nice to see some fellow collectors just across the pond ;) Im also getting this, shipped all the way to tropical Norway!

When do you guys think this beauty ships? Cant wait to get my first life size bust!

holy crap, this could be cool. if it is an open ES, i will definitely hold off on ordering just to make sure the paint apps are good though. i have the BD Mark III 1:1 but that one could move to work and this one could be in my home collection. I just hope the price is closer to $700, than 1k.

damn, that looks sick. my only issue with it is the base looks more weathered than on past versions...almost over rusted. i think they went a bit far on that.

Yeah I thought that I can't see it being the same price as war machine. I'd transfer the pics on here but my lock button on my iPhone is broken lol

Back