Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you on this tylerdurden but the Mark III was a pretty infamous f-up back in the day.

Since then we've had problems with QC in terms of paint quality but nothing like entire areas of paint falling off.

I'm hopeful that the Mark III will be fresh in their minds and that we will get a worthy paintjob.

Certainly the War Machine which was the next "new" 1:1 bust from Legacy (Mark II and Mark III battle-damage are just glorified palette swaps) was a tremendous improvement that included arc light and had no paint issues I can remember reading about.

It may not have that "classic" nostalgia of the very first Stan Winston Studios armour, but the inclusion of an arc light and hopefully better paint apps make this a better product in my mind.

I'm tempted to get this....and I own the Mark III. Don't know why anybody would rush to sell their Mark III anyways. It's still a fantastic piece if you have one with zero issues.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!

I only just recieved the Mark III battle damaged. I would have waited to get the mark VII to go with my War machine grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DAMN IT!!!!!!!

I only just recieved the Mark III battle damaged. I would have waited to get the mark VII to go with my War machine grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry to hear...

Iron Patriot will be a villain in Iron Man 3 which means an Iron Patriot maquette.:rock :rock

FFN-Iron-Man3-Villain-Exc-SBMFFF-052912-9135150-jpg_210124.jpg

Yes seems to be everywhere now I look,sorry,but you know what people here are like.

LOL@ Iron Patriot.

IM3 will be worse than IM2

:gah: I truly hope you are wrong.... iron man 2 was not even half as good as the first movie imo. The possibilities with iron patriot might possibly mean more comic derived story line possibly?? i can only hope.

Iron Patriot isn't even in any IM stories if I remembered correctly... no I don't mean Avengers... I mean IM.

I havent directly read iron man comic in quite some time but something along the line of the dark avengers would work for me.

That is what I'm saying. I don't even think Tony and Norman met during the Dark Avengers storyline. The Avengers did, but not IM. I could be wrong.

This will be based on Detriot Steel not Iron Patriot, having Norman Osborne in this film makes no sense at all, plus Marvel dont have the rights Sony does.

Back