Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont think youll need to do that on this one DFanatic...i've got a feeling that SSC are going to make the faceplate more metallic looking, something that the MKIII lacked in my opinion

Yeah, I have a feeling there will be a few changes on this. We'll have to wait for the in hand pictures and see.

Trying to decide if I should preorder now or wait for the in-hand pics.

Damn, I'm on the same boat. I'm afraid this might sold out before or during the in-hand pictures start coming in. Don't want to take a chance of missing out on this.

That's the finish I want for the MKVII bust.

Trying to decide if I should preorder now or wait for the in-hand pics.

Dont think it will sell out anytime soon Vamp. Prob best waiting for inhand pics as this is the only pre order i have that i think will be hit or miss

Don't know if they were already posted but found these on a forum (Siam-Collector) when searching for images.

383397_10151058344661466_412112433_n.jpg

404048_10151058344836466_1084793601_n.jpg

I know a few of you think the face plate is over reflective - which i agree but i do want this bust to be more on the metallic side compared to the MKIII bust

It can't be tooo shiny like the pic that was posted but has to not look like matte plastic.

At the end of this scene it has a dull shine so to speak.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4[/ame]

I think im the only one who likes it...isn't the faceplate a reflective shiny metal in the movie? :dunno oh well SS, looks like its just me and you :(
Compare yourself. It shouldn't be that reflective
ejtna8.png

34qpm9v.png

2qbc4za.png

I'm gonna wait see how this one turns out in-hand, they just need to tone that chromed look down a bit on the mask. It should be slightly reflective but also have a brushed steel look going on also. Could be my first LSB....
:exactly:
This is what I've been looking for in every IM statue/figure/bust but no one has quite got it right yet. HT does a commendable job though!

Last edited:
Knowing that I missed out on the HT IM VII "movie promo" exclusive. I finally pulled the trigger on this bad boy. I have been eyeing on this bust since day 1. I am so excited now. Can't wait until Aug if lucky.

hope they get the arc & paint app right. was planning for mk42 bust as backup plan (when it eventually announce) but didn't like IM3 enough. for me, the avengers still the best movie for IM.

I think I should get this. If it doesn't look as good as I expect it I can always give a nice coat of car wax like people did to the previous Mark III bust. Just wish there was a tutorial for that somewhere here.

Can anybody point me in the right direction with photos of the mark 3 with turtle wax?

Im starting to heavily debate getting this. After seeing Iron Man 3 I feel the MK VII is the definitive Movie Iron Man suit for me. This would make an excellent center piece to my Iron Man collection and would be my first Life size bust. Only other things I have that are 1:1 are Predator Bio Masks.

Gotta funny feeling that we are going to get a finish on the faceplate similar to that of the MKIII...definately hope it's more metallic looking than matte

ahy5ybaz.jpg

Back