Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Maybe you can contribute the bumbling factor to the fact that he was stuck as the hulk for over two years? :dunno

Another probably unexplained thing. Like why Bucky's original arm seemed to be able fend off whatever T'challa was doing with his ring in CW (the rings never get explained in BP either) and/or BW comment about recognizing Bucky.

I don't need everything spelled out but geez:google. I guess Banner was just too traumatized to become himself and *luv* made his brain melt.

Meanwhile, possibly, a bromance that served as a pivotal point for 3 movies and caused anguish for countless fangirls apparently gets blown through like Taika Waititi and the Warriors 3.

AND we have the powerfully moving line from a TV spot "it will be the noblest end in history" which is not only a dull line but makes no sense - if Thanos is mopping up the Earth, no-one's gonna be around to even know any "history".

I guess "we are the spark that will light the fire that will bring the First Order down....":slap

But what the hell:lol. My fanboy Avengers logo shirt is in the mail.:monkey3 Gotta dress right to get my collectible coin 4/26.

Allow The Force Awakens to be your guide in the knowledge that everything you've ever wanted coming together can still be a large steaming turd.
Well said...exactly

Avengers on the Sunset Strip 4-18-18.jpg

On the Sunset Strip...

"He already has the power and space stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe!"

Black Widow's thighs disagree.

Guess they get nerfed like decepticons in the bay films. Wonder if thanos will be able to withstand black widow’s stupid spin kicks.
Didn’t these guys beat vision and scarlet witch?

I hope so . So we can get the other black widow. Tired of emotionless bland widow

Yeah im skipping all these clips. Seriously i don’t get marvel. So.many.freaking.clips. Why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaaaah that's better. Thank u. First class actors together. I love Wong would buy 1/6 in a nanosecond. Quintissential Tony awesome RDJ.

PS. Jimmy Kimmel is doing Infinity Week starting Tuesday but I will skip until Friday or just catch later on YT.

Looks like Marvel are releasing little tidbits to allow the anticipated ultra hype of this movie to decompress a little. Its a good call. Letting people see small snippets allows the unrealistic expectations to be throttled down a bit.

BW handling that villian- laughable.....so much for these guys giving them any kind of hard time

Looks like Marvel are releasing little tidbits to allow the anticipated ultra hype of this movie to decompress a little. Its a good call. Letting people see small snippets allows the unrealistic expectations to be throttled down a bit.

Mission accomplished. I no longer care about the MCU Black Order. :(

Back