Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I wonder if they did this cause they don't want a huge spoiler to get out. I'm the idiot holding out hope that there is some refrence to FF or Black suit spiderman but thats just me. I like to dream big.

They did?

https://www.thelocal.fr/20150703/paris-steps-up-campaign-to-keep-mcdonalds-out

Although admittedly, it seems McDonald's has in fact won over the French to a degree...

https://www.thelocal.fr/20150703/why-do-the-french-love-mcdonalds-so-much

Menu: They have a different menu in McDo than in the US and it’s far more French. You can buy beer in McDonalds in France, order a McBaguette with French cheese – a McCamembert! The ingredients are from France. Unlike most other countries where McDonalds operates, when they opened in France it was on the grounds that only French ingredients would be used.

Kinda like Disney making the rounds to all those countries for the CW PR tour. Although it didn't work for WB and the JL China visits.:monkey3

91c8de234739b59fae23cdafef3a607b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I would definetly smash her. She needs to grow her hair out and get her curves back but still bangable.

my theater doesn’t do that unfortunately.

I'll trade to not have to put up with big city problems:(

But yeah, for certain things, IF you have the funds, there's access. Like when BP supposedly sold out? so many theaters were running it with so many shows, you could get opening night tickets.

So IW BW HT figure is holding a light saber and has Rey's combat vest :rotfl

The more ScarJo age the more she looks like young Christopher Walken.
But hey, yall still would... :lol

So the Infinity War Prelude comic hints at Red Skull being alive thanks to the Space Stone, I hope Hugo Weaving reconsiders him coming back...
Nah, he won't.
And after Civel Wor and AoS S3 I don't care if the character is alive or not, there's no reason for him to come back.

Nice Riddick. I don't see Walken in her but great mention of one of my favorite actors Sir.

Back