Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

It's about to go down.

It is.

supes_candy.jpg

Prelude comic #1 released....

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-infinity-war-prelude-comics-explains-avengers-status/

aaaaaaaaannnnnddddd apparently some sort of sneak peek tonight re a tweet that went up, then down.....at least if you were in Canada.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/01/24/avengers-infinity-war-sneak-peek-clarification/

** We will be posting live updates about tonight’s episode of The Launch based on the 9pm eastern time zone, for anyone watching at home in Alberta at 8pm MT or in BC at 9pm PT who want to avoid spoilers! **

It will be airing during a commercial break on The Launch, and we will be posting it on all our social media platforms after the show tonight! :)
Whatever the "peek" will be. Don't expect much until BP hype over. But the comic supposedly is the first reveal? of IM latest suit.

A good discussion about Upcoming movie Avengers Infinity War Movie.I 'm also waiting for this.i like avenger movie's popular character Black Widow costumes very much and I will wear it in upcoming Halloween Festival.

i like avenger movie's popular character Thanos costumes very much and I will paint myself blue in upcoming Halloween Festival.

I'm going to try and procure as much BW promo stuff; posters etc for IW as I can - Love how ScarJo / Widow looks in this movie and it further adds to my growing hype. :panic: :lol

I'm going to try and procure as much BW promo stuff; posters etc for IW as I can - Love how ScarJo / Widow looks in this movie and it further adds to my growing hype. :panic: :lol

but that hair is so freaking terrible :lol this is the worst hair both Black Widow AND scarlett has ever had :lol

she looks like a soccer mom in this one :lol:lol

She's that age though, I mean she's 33 in real life, and character wise is probably around the same age. Baring in mind she has been on the run (after a fashion) as of the end of Civil War, is no longer affiliated with the avengers (ergo no TWS/CW Chaplinesque costume should really be expected, certainly not earlier on; so in my mind a change of appearance and 'aged' approach isn't completely unexpected or for that matter ridiculous.

Blond hair was always going to trigger some people, I don't dispute that, but given the story as it's unfolded yeah I say I think she looks great either way, but then I am utterly biased :wink1: :monkey3

For me personally: CW BW was / is my favourite. Costume wise, TWS.

Love that scene! :rock

What Thanos thinks about one of earths mightiness heroes :lol

They're all witch hunters.

And you didn't answer to my post, crows.

i missed this for some reason

yeah much better, If it was straight hair it would be my favorite haircut (like wasp had)

what a shame

I do agree this colour would have suited her better, but waifu so.. :dunno :lol

We'll see soon enough, but I do feel it's just a case of "on the run and undercover with a new identity and look", hey they may well throw in an obligatory Service Station bathroom on the fly haircut /dye scene :wink1:

I do agree this colour would have suited her better, but waifu so.. :dunno :lol

We'll see soon enough, but I do feel it's just a case of "on the run and undercover with a new identity and look", hey they may well throw in an obligatory Service Station bathroom on the fly haircut /dye scene :wink1:

maybe .

It's not about hair color, guys.
It's about the fact that she has blonde, almost invisible, eyebrows.
I dunno why no one mentioned it at least once...

I know what you mean, it was addresed see the above 'edit' as both the hair and brows have been /corrected/ hah
- But maybe Post processing or lighting issues?

In another scene, they are fine:

screen%20shot%202017-11-29%20at%20111527%20am.png

Same as promo stuffs

Black-Widow-Movie-Infinity-War-Directors-Response.jpg

:dunno

Back