Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

crows and ironwezzy whenever Grace is mentioned.

tenor.gif

:lol

What the hell :lol :lol :lol
( very true)

what happened to make this

View attachment 388335

Go to this???

View attachment 388336

Fenimizm

https://heroichollywood.com/joe-russo-thanos-avengers-infinity-war-2/
In a recent issue of Empire Magazine, co-director Joe Russo got the chance to dish out details on Thanos and why it was important for Russo and his brother Anthony to emphasize just how layered a villain Thanos is:

“Darth Vader was the pre-eminent villain of my childhood, and we’re hoping to make a Darth Vader for a new generation. We’re hoping he has that complexity to him, and that he strikes fear into the heart of the audience, but at the same time they go on a journey with him. Frankly, Avengers 3 is his movie.”...
When asked for details about the digital effects used to bring the character to life, Russo explained that this, too, was important to the way the character was portrayed:

“It’s very important to us that Thanos has a level of photorealism that makes that audience believe him.”

In addition, one scene in the preview shown at Disney D23 and the San Diego Comic Con that wasn’t revealed in the official trailer
Spoiler Spoiler:
But Russo implies that this isn’t even close to being the most stunning thing he’s able to pull off in the film:

“That’s one of many things Thanos does in this film. He’s an incredible threat!”

I'm not into villain-mania - guess I have a few on my shelves but IMO there's always something likeable about the few I have - OK, I think I'll love Brolin's Thanos tho. He just seems so enthused in interviews *badass*

That's the second time I know of that Joe Russo has mentioned iconic Darth Vader in the press, so I'm thinking the Russos really went for it. Or it'd be *unfortunate* to draw a comparison like that. I'm excited about the Black Order and the Outriders too.

I'm not into villain-mania.
Everyone knows the best villains are those who, in reality, are the Heroes of the story.

bb670d53f664013fa0291729f1920d27.jpg

I bet you thought REEEEEEEEEEd REEEEEEEEEchards and his merry band of adventurers were the real heroes, huh? Revolutionizing science, exploring the cosmos, saving people. BAH! Lies! US Propaganda Lies! If only the world recognised the TRUE Hero! But of course that stretchy, elongating **** gets aaaaaallll the attention! Yes, it's all about the Dicks in this place! The big, giant Dicks!

I'm excited for this- Russos don't let us down!

Everyone knows the best villains are those who, in reality, are the Heroes of the story.

View attachment 389015

I bet you thought REEEEEEEEEEd REEEEEEEEEchards and his merry band of adventurers were the real heroes, huh? Revolutionizing science, exploring the cosmos, saving people. BAH! Lies! US Propaganda Lies! If only the world recognised the TRUE Hero! But of course that stretchy, elongating **** gets aaaaaallll the attention! Yes, it's all about the Dicks in this place! The big, giant Dicks!

:lol at Doom always posing.

:lol at Doom always posing.

But Clown, EVERY moment of Doom must be recorded!

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Otherwise, how will future generations gain an insight into the mind of DOOM, and be inspired to GREATNESS!? Well, "insight" is generous. More like "tiny glimpse at the overcompensating persona that is DOOM"...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly, he should've eliminated his insecurity, not his guilt... :monkey3

I'm excited for this- Russos don't let us down!

https://www.inverse.com/article/40458-avengers-infinity-war-100-days-mcu-viewing-order-binge

As of right now, there are 100 days until Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters. The window to catch up on the expansive Marvel Cinematic Universe is starting to close, but it’s still theoretically possible to watch the entire thing if you commit eight whole days of non-stop viewing....

In 2017, one Marvel superfan began a comprehensive spreadsheet that has stayed up-to-the-minute on the MCU, even now. In total, the MCU — including the films, Blu-ray “One Shots,” TV shows like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Inhumans, Marvel-Netflix, Runaways on Hulu, and both parts of Team Thor — will take eight days, 17 hours, and 28 minutes. And this number will change as soon as next week, when the next episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs on ABC. And don’t forget Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger premiering on Freeform this spring!

The Russo bros explained the set photos of the cast wearing the old costumes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All I have to say...

QgnT1au.gif

But really

6Jk8JHM.gif

“We’re not just copying the avengers again, this time we’re copying the whole MCU.” :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

The more this movie keeps sounding like Civil Bore, the less I look forward to it.

What technology- more alien guns? Blah- maybe a stone they found and pocketed it not knowing what it was. At least it isn't time travel which makes me happy!

Back