Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I‘m going to respond to many of these posts but for now I just need to post this.....I can’t wrap my head around this something I never thought ever possible no matter what movie.

Just how....

SATURDAY AM UPDATE: With an estimated $156.7 million, Disney and Marvel's Avengers: Endgame is off to an unheard of, record breaking start, en route to what could be a $345+ million three-day opening. On Thursday night the film delivered the largest Thursday night preview gross with $60 million and now the film's first full day is already the largest single day, opening day and Friday on top of being the fastest ever to $100 million, fastest to $150 million and widest opening of all-time. Heading into the weekend a $300 million start almost seemed aggressive, but it has since become an afterthought.

In fact, Endgame's opening day gross (including previews) is enough to be considered the second largest overall weekend of 2019 so far all on its own. Suffice to say, we are looking at the largest weekend at the domestic box office ever with Endgame likely achieving that mark on its own.

You can check out all of the Friday estimates right here and we'll be back tomorrow morning with a complete look at the weekend.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

YES!!!! SO glad they didn't go the
Spoiler Spoiler:
route as well!!! :rock

It did make me a bit sad when I realized that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh yeah...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks Khev :wink1:

A couple additional moments that still make me chuckle the day after:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Regarding my
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can we stop with the spoiler tags I mean who the hell would be brave or dumb enough to come in here if you haven’t seen the movie yet lol

Last edited:

This blew my mind....

When they
Spoiler Spoiler:

Can we stop with the spoiler tags I mean who the hell would come in here if you haven’t seen the movie yet lol

Crazy people that's for sure, lol.

And lol at your gif of Crockett pulling off the sunglasses as me watching Cap stand before Thanos' horde.

Not gonna lie I had a hard time focusing on the action as
Spoiler Spoiler:
due to my eyes getting misty.

I mean he wasn't just
Spoiler Spoiler:

:google :thud:

This blew my mind....

When they
Spoiler Spoiler:

All I know is I'm back on the "happily ever after" side after seeing how his story was resolved which doesn't bode well for my take on the tragedies of the OT characters if things stay sad after TROS, lol.

What's crazy is that because of Thanos
Spoiler Spoiler:

Crazy people that's for sure, lol.

And lol at your gif of Crockett pulling off the sunglasses as me watching Cap stand before Thanos' horde.

Not gonna lie I had a hard time focusing on the action as
Spoiler Spoiler:
due to my eyes getting misty.

I mean he wasn't just
Spoiler Spoiler:

:google :thud:

I can’t get Cap from this movie out of my head.

Yeah it’s like that.

But I also thought that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Listen I’m still in shock that Sass liked this movie lol

All I know is I'm back on the "happily ever after" side after seeing how his story was resolved which doesn't bode well for my take on the tragedies of the OT characters if things stay sad after TROS, lol.

What's crazy is that because of Thanos
Spoiler Spoiler:

That’s insane right how from the ashes of death and tragedy comes peace and harmony.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Grrr these freaking spoiler tags :gah:

Holy crap everyone just stop for a second and think of all the times there were characters battling each other in IW and EG especially if you view them as a single 5 1/2 hour epic holy crap nothing will ever achieve that level of superhero action in one single movie ever again.

Love or Hate IW/EG there is no denying how epic the totality of these superhero battles were!

Now go watch X2 lol

EG has earned MORE not the same but MORE than Shazam’s entire world gross in just it’s opening weekend lol

So I have a few questions?

When Thor gets his
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back