Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Thanos plan is actually more than a great Idea.Equal no choosing between Rich,Poor,Old,Young,or Race.Just think about it in real life.1/2 the population we have now means 1/2 all the problems.Traffic,Crime,War,Pollution,Health etc.
Thanos does not choose he is only the instrament.No pain for those who dissapate into nothingness.People will be missed by loved ones but that is already happening every second of every Day.

I say we find those Stones and the Guantlet:lol

I wouldn't kill trillions like Thanos. I would just declare myself as the only God of the entire universe and make everyone worship me. That's a lot less evil.

Phew, that was going to annoy me haha!

No more than the fact Thanos could have just as well doubled all resources and not killed anyone?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

But he's a psychopath so there's that.

Ah the slippery slope....

Double resources, clone every being twice, kill them, rinse and repeat. ......

Its the biggest plot hole in all cinema, which we all love to ignore.

Its really bad bad writing , to make a villain omnipotent, and then give him complex reasons for his actions.

I know hes the Mad Titan, but if thats the case the should gave made him less logical and more batsh}t crazy.

Ah the slippery slope....

Double resources, clone every being twice, kill them, rinse and repeat. ......

Its the biggest plot hole in all cinema, which we all love to ignore.

Its really bad bad writing , to make a villain omnipotent, and then give him complex reasons for his actions.

I know hes the Mad Titan, but if thats the case the should gave made him less logical and more batsh}t crazy.

According to the 'net, which is probably an Eternal in its own right that one day will destroy us all...Thanos is hot.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/yes-thanos-is-hot-1825931804

So like Aquaman, plot holes and other misc. issues are not relevant.:monkey3

Meanwhile, since I guess it's kinda? sorta? spoilery - TV spot link - nothing earthshaking but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h4cAU2Jz_Q

So I guess folks will have to avoid TV now too if they really don't wanna know ANYTHING.

It only took reading the first paragraph of the article to realize the writer was a hack.

True tho. I tripped over Thanos fan art in all his lavender glory. Thought it was pretty nice work.:cool: But I prefer Thanos armored.
Meanwhile....
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/christopher-markus-mcu-avengers-endgame-disney

If Thanos lived in our reality, he'd probably find little to no fault with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which continues to remain a thing of "perfectly-balanced" beauty (at least judging by the box office numbers). But, with so many interrelated moving parts, one major change or deviation could cause the entire system to collapse.

Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame co-writer, Christopher Markus, pointed this out to Empire Magazine for the publication's May issue.

"The MCU continues to exist," he said. "What happens to be in it is a fluid and evolving thing where, because it's all connected, you can't reboot one. All the parts have to work together. Things continue, but like life, losses are real, and change is real."

The closest thing we've ever seen to a "reboot" in the MCU is the recasting of certain characters like the Incredible Hulk, Fandral, and Red Skull. Even so, these changes have been played off as natural elements that have always existed within this shared universe. No mention is made of a new actor in a familiar role. In a way, that's almost a load off of Disney's shoulders, which has set up such an expansive world, that tweaking a small part can fast be be assimilated into the whole and accepted by audiences.

Uh - maybe. Kinda ironic when a trailer line "Some move on. But not us".:monkey3

No more than the fact Thanos could have just as well doubled all resources and not killed anyone?

I think the Russo's stated that Thanos wiped half of all "Life" in the universe, so resources too, so doubling everything wouldn't solve anything, then again neither would wiping half because in every scenario the ratios of being to resources would be the same, so its all dumb :lol

I think the Russo's stated that Thanos wiped half of all "Life" in the universe, so resources too, so doubling everything wouldn't solve anything, then again neither would wiping half because in every scenario the ratios of being to resources would be the same, so its all dumb :lol

True, but he could have doubles the planets, make more room for people to expand, it the infinity gauntlet he can do anything.

Its really a silly premise, but the ride is alot of fun.

New promo art article link out of Hong Kong - even the article title is a spoiler (not earthshaking IMO but still), so folks who don't wanna know ANYTHING may have to go dark:(, like, now..

So far, we've had two posters, two trailers, and one TV spot for Avengers: Endgame. That's not quite enough for some but it's by no means a bad haul for such a secretive movie. But, did Marvel Studios consider doing no marketing whatsoever for the Avengers: Infinity War sequel?

"We did," Joe Russo confirms. "We talked about all scales of marketing."

"The thing that's most important to us is that we preserve the surprise of the narrative," he continues. "When I was a kid and saw The Empire Strikes Back at 11am on the day it opened, and sat there until 10pm watching it back to back to back, it so profoundly moved me because I didn't know a damn thing about the story I was going to watch. We're trying to replicate that experience."

If all of life was wiped out why didn’t we see trees and grass turn to ash?

Guys dont think too much about that the point is sociopathic bad guy was willing to kill half the population to save the other half. You cant use logic to explain that, killing anyone innocent to save another is already crazy logic especially when the people you are killing arent doing anything (besides being alive) to harm the other half. He is basically comic book hitler, in order to understand his logic youd have to be a crazy sociopath yourself

I edited this video for Endgame that connects it to the previous films in the series. It's crazy how much AoU actually impacted the MCU as a whole. So much imagery and dialogue foreshadows scenes from Infinity War and Endgame as well. Feige is such a genius.

New promo art article link out of Hong Kong - even the article title is a spoiler (not earthshaking IMO but still), so folks who don't wanna know ANYTHING may have to go dark:(, like, now..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wouldn't kill trillions like Thanos. I would just declare myself as the only God of the entire universe and make everyone worship me. That's a lot less evil.

giphy.gif

You'd think Thanos would just redistribute the universes' populations over the millions of uninhabited planets that could potentially support life..

You'd think Thanos would just redistribute the universes' populations over the millions of uninhabited planets that could potentially support life..

Yea, that would make an interesting premise for a movie.:wink1:
This argument over what Thanos should have done is funny. Kinda like all the people watching a horror movie saying don't open that door. But they always open the *ucking door. It's a movie people.

Yea, that would make an interesting premise for a movie.:wink1:
This argument over what Thanos should have done is funny. Kinda like all the people watching a horror movie saying don't open that door. But they always open the *ucking door. It's a movie people.

Or all the people complaining about what TLJ should have done....

Apples to Apples

Back