Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 4th Avengers film (May 3rd, 2019)

2E9793F5-6BE6-4280-9C9C-8CCF87389223.jpeg
Holy **** THAT’S FREAKING PACE!!! :thud:

I thought it was a no name actor almost homeless dude.

Last edited:

DqNUYUmXQAczAYz.jpg

Suiting up as Rescue it seems!

Lol paltrow doesnt look very happy in that picture, not sure if its because she has no makeup on and looks terrible or because she is miserable with that costume on her body. It sort of looks like she is trying to hide her face with that weird profile shot so its probably the former. She should be looking straight at the camera based on the position of the costume but she deliberately titled her face to the side to hide a portion of it from the shot.. looks like a picture od someone who hates being photgraphed cause they dont like the way the look, or arent confident

Lol paltrow doesnt look very happy they are photographing her, not sure if its because she has no makeup on and looks terrible or because she is miserable with that costume on her body

It looks like a selfie honestly, don’t think anyone else is taking it

A. She looks miserable af

B. Who cares because holy crap PP in armor finally :rock

Jezzes WB the MCU has arrived at Rescue and you’re making a movie with just the Joker in it lol

So what's ''Rescue'' then?

Rumor that she goes after Tony. If true for me just another thing IMO un-needed as a story arc, as *logically* how does she find Tony "billions of miles from Earth" unless Friday can triangulate location somehow (girl power!:google) -

Lol paltrow doesnt look very happy in that picture, not sure if its because she has no makeup on and looks terrible or because she is miserable with that costume on her body. It sort of looks like she is trying to hide her face with that weird profile shot so its probably the former. She should be looking straight at the camera based on the position of the costume but she deliberately titled her face to the side to hide a portion of it from the shot.. looks like a picture od someone who hates being photgraphed cause they dont like the way the look, or arent confident

Tryin' for superhero grim badassery, IMO.

also Nebula is with Tony and IMO they could put a ship together - so why have Pepper go after Tony? To me she looks like a Power Ranger - but there's also a rumor that Cap gets a white suit at some point...

I'd go for that in 1/6.:cool:

Also guess I'll be picking up another Hawkeye re the supposed "Lego leak"

Lego-1.jpg

:monkey3 Now dig on this.....*snap*

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/21/avengers-4-infinity-war-snap-spider-man-3-tobey-maguire-meme/

Back