Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Yeah.. What a "Mind job" that would be.. I cant imagine coming home and the wife had moved on after what felt to me like 5 seconds..

You should be happy that you are alive but you would not feel all that grateful because you never knew you were gone.

Ha I added an entire extra paragraph to my previous post while you were responding. :D Hawkeye felt guilty for going psycho on criminals for five years but his wife should be thankful, lol.

Yes!! I thought the same thing but thought people would just say I was bitter about a Hulkless final battle. SO I kept it to myself. :lol

Your just a bitter Hulk fan....
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Brave talk when you're sending that from the inside of a giant slug in outer space. But come down here and say that!

LOL.....nope I al safe out here with CM....
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You guys really think they will keep Fat Thor in GOTG 3

I’m serious :slap

This would have been a better storyline to follow then what we got in Endgame.

godzilla-vs.-avengers-and-ff-630x447.jpg

Anyone else use to read the MARVEL Godzilla comics :)

Hulk, Godzilla, and the occasional Batman were first comics I use to get or should I say my parents use to get me.

I actually like that there are lasting and widespread repercussions of Thanos' snap though rather than the heroes fixing things so that it's like it never happened in the first place. It allows their prior battle with Thanos to retain its gravitas IMO.

I agree...

I wonder if Spider-man will touch on those things?

At the same time.. I am not sure how many Marvel movies I want to see that talk about "The Event" and its
repercussions. I mean it almost should be discussed all the time due to the enormity of it... At the same time that could get old.

My parents dropped me off to see Destroy All Monsters at a theater when I was 8. I was mesmerized all day afterward... and for many years to come.

It was like seeing IW/EG first, and then going back to watch the rest of the MCU.

View attachment 452373

Hulk, Godzilla, and the occasional Batman were first comics I use to get or should I say my parents use to get me.

So many battles from the comics MCU could’ve done , but can you imagine the commotion this will create with KOM releasing if the MCU did something like this

Of course it will never happen

But just imagine the legal ramifications Disney vs TOHO :lol

This video absolutly nails the issues with The Hulks Arc and is exactly how I feel about Professor "Hulk" in these films.

Its why Endgame will always and forever be flawed. Even if Cap or IM is you fav hero.. This is a failure of everything that came before for one of the main characters.

Also his issues with Thor.. Personally I did not have as much of an issue with as far as appearance goes.. But for me failed in personality in many way.

Like most have said... It just went on for too long.

Seems like if your initials were not S.R. then you pretty much got a back seat in this film or got to die. :lol

Last edited:

I agree...

I wonder if Spider-man will touch on those things?

At the same time.. I am not sure how many Marvel movies I want to see that talk about "The Event" and its
repercussions. I mean it almost should be discussed all the time due to the enormity of it... At the same time that could get old.

Hard to believe that FFH might be the first test of these theories :horror

My parents dropped me off to see Destroy All Monsters at a theater when I was 8. I was mesmerized all day afterward... and for many years to come.

It was like seeing IW/EG first, and then going back to watch the rest of the MCU.

Man that would have been sweet to see that in the theaters..

My parents use to take me to the drive in for Godzilla movies but I don't remember a single one. :lol

Godzilla films I recall seeing in the theaters as a kid was Godzilla on Monster Island aka Godzilla vs Gigan and Godzilla vs the Cosmic Monster aka Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla.

Godzilla was my first true love though.. Became infatuated with him at around 3 years of age. Maybe a little younger. My earliest memories as a child are of Godzilla, Underdog, a T-Rex snap together model I had, and stepping on a needle that was in a pillow. :lol

Saw a pretty ripped fellow dressed as IW Thor complete with Stormbreaker walking towards the theater the other night. I wonder if he went out of it happy or not. :rotfl

I like that the mcu is keeping things interesting. Taco hulk and fat Thor are great surprises. If they don't change things up a bit, it becomes stale. People were upset that Thor had the short hair, one eye, and no hammer,but he was still cool and had new abilities. Now, he's got the long hair, both eyes, new weapon, and he looks like a savage Viking in his war costume. Hulk, he might be grey or red next time we see him. Who knows, but that's fun. Maybe if DC had more fun with certain characters like Superman, those movies would be more successful.

Portly Thor looked like a beast at the end.

I call him portly not fat because they still made him have a solid muscle structure with abs so he wasn’t just loose fat like us lol

He was more like a locomotive.

It is funny that he had more of the demon in a bottle storyline then Stark did.

I love his redemption at the end he wanted to undo the snap asap after seeing his mother (The Witch :horror) one last time.

View attachment 452373

Man that would have been sweet to see that in the theaters..

My parents use to take me to the drive in for Godzilla movies but I don't remember a single one. :lol

Godzilla films I recall seeing in the theaters as a kid was Godzilla on Monster Island aka Godzilla vs Gigan and Godzilla vs the Cosmic Monster aka Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla.

Godzilla was my first true love though.. Became infatuated with him at around 3 years of age. Maybe a little younger. My earliest memories as a child are of Godzilla, Underdog, a T-Rex snap together model I had, and stepping on a needle that was in a pillow. :lol

I personally would love to see a MCU/TOHO crossover! How epic would that be! I used to have all 24 of the Marvel Godzilla comics as a kid. Too bad it was a short run due to copyright issues.

Sounds to me you guys had a great childhood. The only G films I seen in the theater was Megalon and 84 before that 99 disaster. I always watched them on TV, namely Super Host and Creature Feature. (If you lived in my neck of the woods)

Back