Avengers: AoU - Black Widow photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I pulled the trigger on TWS BW. The prototype at the HT AOU event in Singapore doesn't look ScarJo.
Done with BW, moving on to other Avengers. Shall wait to compare AOU and CW Scarlet Witch makes :wink1:

10 out of 10 had different hairstyles, will there be two that has the same hair? :lol

So, let me get this right. You guys are paying $220 for a figure you don't really like, who will take up space, cause you need to complete a team? What are you? Nerds or something?

So, let me get this right. You guys are paying $220 for a figure you don't really like, who will take up space, cause you need to complete a team? What are you? Nerds or something?

Of course we are, we are in this forum for a reason. :wink1:

I was beng sarcastic. :lol

Of course you need to complete a team. That is why we pay $200 USD for a comic book we don't really enjoy, but it's the last one that will complete the collection. This is the meaning of life.

How can Hot Toys made this horrible HS. The more I look at it, I feel like puking. Trying my best to accept this but I cant.
I guess they were rushing the project for age of ultron, so do the easy way by repainting mark 43, use back HS for BW & Captain, in time to make and rush a few ugly 1 like hulk open mouth, lucky enough to make one good hawkeye new HS, then they call it a day, show is over, time to make the rest with good one like vision, S.witch and the rest..

How can Hot Toys made this horrible HS. The more I look at it, I feel like puking. Trying my best to accept this but I cant.
I guess they were rushing the project for age of ultron, so do the easy way by repainting mark 43, use back HS for BW & Captain, in time to make and rush a few ugly 1 like hulk open mouth, lucky enough to make one good hawkeye new HS, then they call it a day, show is over, time to make the rest with good one like vision, S.witch and the rest..

Duuuude, chill and read what you have just typed. :rotfl

:rotfl Never understood that either. I'm definitely passing on this one now, I'll just use one of my other Widows in my (eventual) Avengers display. Much better figures.

They can't be proud of this. But I'm happy that they spend their energy on SW and Vision. New figures. I think they should be very proud of SW.

:exactly: Those two have turned out pretty good (especially SW) ....same can't be said for this one unfortunately.

tumblr_mbreloOD3O1r7k9y5.gif

:rotfl

Back