Avengers: AoU - Black Widow photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like certain aspects of this figure but am overall satisfied with my version from The Winter Soldier. I don't feel a need to upgrade unless she gets discounted down the line.

I think the hair is the best we've gotten. TWS version is definitely the best so far IMO. That being I said I still really like the AoU version

Yeah the hair rocks, I like the look in the movie too.....

Hmm I like the AOU BW, just not the hair or face :lol

I really want a good Black Widow for my daughter. She's 11. Just got her Maleficent. More females. I want her to have some strong rolemodels. in 1/6. Scarlet Witch is a certain, but I still think the HS on all the BW are to doll-like. She didn't really care much for Gamora, but liked Star-Lord (but MAN, he's expensive now), so... Anyway, every time we see a Superhero flick, she connects with BW (she's in most of them), and I think it's nice that she represent women as being able to strike back, but not loosing her feminine-side. She's cool but not cold (like Gamora). Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Just trying to get me daughter to connect with this superhero universe that her dad is so obsessed with. And getting damn frustrated that every BW is not good enough. Civil War... let's go!

I really want a good Black Widow for my daughter. She's 11. Just got her Maleficent. More females. I want her to have some strong rolemodels. in 1/6. Scarlet Witch is a certain, but I still think the HS on all the BW are to doll-like. She didn't really care much for Gamora, but liked Star-Lord (but MAN, he's expensive now), so... Anyway, every time we see a Superhero flick, she connects with BW (she's in most of them), and I think it's nice that she represent women as being able to strike back, but not loosing her feminine-side. She's cool but not cold (like Gamora). Anyway, sorry for the rambling. Just trying to get me daughter to connect with this superhero universe that her dad is so obsessed with. And getting damn frustrated that every BW is not good enough. Civil War... let's go!

:clap

That's great to hear. You sound like an amazing father.

That's really cool of you :duff You're an awesome Dad :rock Much respect and +1 Rep for you :hi5:

edit: I'll get you later :lol

I recommend a statue too. I know she's only elven, but it might be worth considering the Comic book version of BW by Sidesho. She is stunning, I love it.

She's been one of my favourite characters for a long time, along with Scarlet Witch, Mystique and the Huntress (yes yes I mentioned a DC Character :pfft:) (to name a few).

There are plenty of powerful female characters in Marvel and DC to consider.

In terms of Figures:
The A1 BW (albeit often Costly) is personally my favourite. A lot is said about the WS version, which looks ok, but having finally got my hands on one recently (not purchased just via another persons collection) the suit seems a lot more restrictive and I still don't like the dead stare that isn't as apparent on the Avengers one.

I can understand why she wouldn't be too interested in Gamora - I don't think much of it either and I'm 30.

I recommend a statue too. I know she's only elven, but it might be worth considering the Comic book version of BW by Sidesho. She is stunning, I love it.

She's been one of my favourite characters for a long time, along with Scarlet Witch, Mystique and the Huntress (yes yes I mentioned a DC Character :pfft:) (to name a few).

There are plenty of powerful female characters in Marvel and DC to consider.

In terms of Figures:
The A1 BW (albeit often Costly) is personally my favourite. A lot is said about the WS version, which looks ok, but having finally got my hands on one recently (not purchased just via another persons collection) the suit seems a lot more restrictive and I still don't like the dead stare that isn't as apparent on the Avengers one.

I can understand why she wouldn't be too interested in Gamora - I don't think much of it either and I'm 30.

Haha. Thanks. I'll look into the Avengers BW. She thinks he new one looks too much like a barbie. Statue... I have the Bowen Mohawk Storm, which I love,but she hates it. I think I'll try to go with an action figure for now. I'm building her a cool new room, so there might be room for a statue :rotfl

300168-black-widow-natasha-romanova-009.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

It's Nat as she should be - Badass! ;)

She's not wrong with AoU Widow, sadly she does have that barbie vibe, and as shown on page one, regardless of the photo skills and imaginative poses, it just looks ridiculous due to how dead the face looks.

BW is supposed to be witty, super intelligent and super deadly. Not vacant with some serious bed hair :slap

Yeah man I have her sat next to IM2 Black Widow Statue and a Mystique statue. All 3 are stunning and look fab! :yess:
- You're not wrong though :lol, they are big (1/4) and thus do demand space. :panic:

Back