Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the share. THough the trailer itself was super boring copy paste stuff (BWAAAAMP, slow mo action shots, everything looks depressing), I'm super hyped.

Glad to see Wanda and Pietro in a little bit of action, though I'm just praying for actual costumes.

Thanks for the share. THough the trailer itself was super boring copy paste stuff (BWAAAAMP, slow mo action shots, everything looks depressing), I'm super hyped.

Glad to see Wanda and Pietro in a little bit of action, though I'm just praying for actual costumes.

Exactly... thats why I'm a bit undewhelmed by it. If the final form of Ultron has 4 arms I'll love it, if it doesn't then... oh well, its Ultron I'll love it anyway

Exactly... thats why I'm a bit undewhelmed by it. If the final form of Ultron has 4 arms I'll love it, if it doesn't then... oh well, its Ultron I'll love it anyway

I really hope so. Multi-armed Ultron would be perfect, and would be the only Hot Toys figure I'd be interested in villain wise lol.

Though he apparently has like 4 forms, like a JRPG boss

Saw it. Looks awesome. Whedon loves his ballerinas, wonder what they are doing in the film that they felt the need to put them in the trailer lol.

Saw it. Looks awesome. Whedon loves his ballerinas, wonder what they are doing in the film that they felt the need to put them in the trailer lol.

Pretty sure it has to do with Widow and her origins, seeing as how she was shown to be a ballerina in the comics.

I bet it's a quick character scene for widow or scarlet witch and they through it in just to add to the musicality of the trailer. I doubt it's actually meaningful.

Makes sense. Whedon definitely does have a thing for ballerinas too and dance in general. My fiance will love it if there's a food ballet scene. She's an ex ballerina and teacher/ choreographer. She actually met Whedon at a dance charity event a couple years back and danced with him a bit. I almost killed her when she told me lol.

Slightly better res

BOK'S

I briefly considered passing on mark 43 but instantly want it seeing it on screen now, I don't care if its a repaint:lol HulkBuster looks gigantic. HT better make that legit and have it open up and everything. Hulk looks kinda weird in tights. Black Widow has short hair again, pass on her. Also pass on Thor, if they don't change the sculpt its another repaint. Seems like Bruce Banner is in a straight jacket? Thats a cool look for him, I'd buy figure of just that, someone make a custom:rotfl Am I the only one who thinks Hawkeye looks awesome in his new suit, now my most wanted figure. And where is vison:impatient:

Also forget Ultrons final form, I would love HT to make his first form. That broken Ironman drone was creepy as hell, Imagine that on your shelf with a bunch of other broken parts around him.

Hulk-Buster is a definite purchase...cool trailer.

I am pretty sure Hulk-Buster price will dwarf the price of the Iron Monger....

Back