Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What it says is:

"Tune in to "Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, October 28 at 9|8c on ABC to see the broadcast debut of the Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" trailer!"

So I hope that means full trailer. But it totally wouldn't surprise me if it was 30 seconds.

For shame. AoS is shaping up to be a great show. It started rough, but mid-season finds better footing. Season two built on that and is rock solid. Im not saying it becauee Im a fanboy, it just happens to be true. You should check it out.

I do nerd out when I recognize plot themes and character names. They drop a lot of easter eggs on that show.

I usually dvr AOS and watch it the following Friday or Saturday. If I do that next week I'll probably just end up catching said trailer online. I'm sure someone will youtube it.

I think AOS is great, its just very TV, and everyone wants Avengers level CGI to show up in it. I bet there will be a hige spike in the ratings come Tuesday :rotfl, and a massive drop the following week :lol

Hulkbuster and Ultron!

DZ8yhdp.jpg

gFcvpJK.jpg

Was just going to post these, Ultron creeps me out in a good way! Looks scary!!!! With James Spader voicing CHILLS!!!!

Back