Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Marvel MCU HT journey so far:

IM2: Black Widow
IM2: Mark VI

Avengers: Black Widow
Avengers: Mark VII

IM3: Mark XXXIII

CA:TWS: Black Widow

Will get:
Avengers:AOU: Black Widow
Not sure if I will get another Iron Man again, still believe XLIII will be an exclusive.

Little theme going on there, no interest in any other figures apart from IM/BW to compliment them? If it were me a Cap or Hawkeye could go very nicely with the AoU Widow.

These are obviously fake but these are what the figures from Age of Ultron could potentially look like!

10449473_741297425908588_4522408883996309593_n.jpg
10372524_741297439241920_8773513553111633469_n.jpg

Wow even as photoshops these look great, I wonder if we will get a helmet-less head this time like the Mark 7 or an open faceplate like 33/42 hmmmm

This movie is going to be super hard to avoid the spoilers. I will do my best however to steer clear. The photoshop images look great. I really thought I'd only be really interested in only 2 figs from this line, but damn some others are looking pretty amazing.

I need a new display case.

yeah, if Thor gets his sleeves, the AoU Iron Man, Cap, & Thor will be my definitive movie Avengers figures.

Exactly what I'm hoping for! The pics of AOU Thor with his sleeves on look absolutely perfect.

I already decided that WS Natasha will be my definitive Nat since it's literally the comic book costume come to life.

I think Avengers Hulk is already great. Along with the first War Machine.

That being said, I did decide to cancel my WS Falcon since I want to see what they do with his looks in future films. Same reason why I might pass on Gamora and Star-Lord.

To me its really no different than the TDW figures for Thor. Probably pass on him, but its getting seriously difficult to start to want to pass on anything else.

As of now, my must haves are Ultron and if I can afford it the HulkBuster. But running a close second are Mark 43 and Cap. Maybe even Hulk and Hawkeye too!

:panic:

To me its really no different than the TDW figures for Thor. Probably pass on him, but its getting seriously difficult to start to want to pass on anything else.

It's silly, but the gold parts on his TDW costume are what made me pass, as awesome as the overall look is, and with them changing it to silver in AoU, it's absolute perfection and one of the few times I can say my patience will pay off:lol

I like the look of Thor with silver. If they do an armored version, I will definitely get it :)

Exactly why I skipped TDW version. Like, I thought it was a little too regal for how id like Thor to look. Like I said, if they make APU Thor with the sleeves, I would pre order that in an instant and shall be my definitive Thor.

Exactly why I skipped TDW version. Like, I thought it was a little too regal for how id like Thor to look. Like I said, if they make APU Thor with the sleeves, I would pre order that in an instant and shall be my definitive Thor.

I dunno I like the regal look, but yeah the Silver looks better imo

Little theme going on there, no interest in any other figures apart from IM/BW to compliment them? If it were me a Cap or Hawkeye could go very nicely with the AoU Widow.

Nah, for me I like Widow played by ScarJo & IM played by RDJ and that's about it...I had thought about getting the stealth Cap from TWS...but the Bat Armory sucked up that money...I'm going to limit myself to 1, maybe 2 for AOU...The Hulkbuster is definitely out of my budget for sure...I think for IM, we will see 3-5 armors in this film. We already know 2 of them XLIII (ala VI in the first Avengers) & Hulkbuster, he has to have one for the final battle (ala VII), so that will get us to 3 armors at least.

Based on what I've seen of official AoU Thor artwork which includes group shots for the Big 4, the HT AoU Thor is probably going to be sleeved :( I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get a sleeveless but I kinda doubt HT will release 2 versions for AoU Thor.

Wait...AOU artwork? what, where?

Not yet released for the public so can't share them unfortunately. I also posted about first look at Vision and Hulk's new pants a couple pages back and didn't get much traction, guess nobody cares :confused:

Back