Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say, as someone who goes and sees these movies multiple times, I can FEEL the eyes glaring into my back when I leave at the end :lol I almost want to turn around and go "This is my 6th time seeing it! I'm good!"

and I'll still secretly judge everyone who gets up and leaves as soon as the movie ends :rotfl
I've openly judged people who have left each of the last several Marvel movies I've been to haha

Especially the ones who are making their way out and are caught off guard when the scene begins and end up in my way.

and I'll still secretly judge everyone who gets up and leaves as soon as the movie ends :rotfl

I sit there and yell at them in my head. :lol

Ever since Iron Man came out, I don't think I've left one movie before the credits ended.

I will say, as someone who goes and sees these movies multiple times, I can FEEL the eyes glaring into my back when I leave at the end :lol I almost want to turn around and go "This is my 6th time seeing it! I'm good!"

:yess:
tumblr_inline_ncqechlnN21szd0uo.gif

I sit there and yell at them in my head. :lol

Ever since Iron Man came out, I don't think I've left one movie before the credits ended.

:lol Same here...I'm there thinking don't you people know this a Marvel Movie :rolleyes2. It always annoys whoever I go with as well, as they want to leave as soon as the film ends and I insist on staying until the credits have finished (just incase I tell them :lol).

That was really nice hearing someone call the group as "Avengers" I expect to hear someone say "Avengers Assemble" eventually. Maybe multiple times. PEople always forget that they say that quite a lot in the comics. I wouldn't want it to be a thing that you just hear once but the first time we hear it, i'll probably get chills. And hopefully it's Steve that rallies the cry. :3

That's one of the older Mark suits right? Looks like 42-43.Got the gold biceps
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back