Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT just posted this on their official facebook page:

Top Row: Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Hawkeye, Ultron
Bottom Row: Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow

View attachment 157292

These stands are great... I can't wait to own all of these... But Mark 43 doesn't come with this kind of base, so I wonder what Iron man that base is for... Hopefully mark 45.

...If we only get one version of Ultron I'll have a reason to hate Hot Toys forever

The-Angry-Miz-Girl-Reaction-Gif.gif

Anyway, its just a teaser, I'm sure we'll get at least 5 more figures

Hulk won't have a stand! :lol

10 figures confirmed + 1/4 Mark 43 + Hulkbuster. 12 total so far! ( About $4000 for all of them)

That's about 4 months of pre-orders in 2015!:gah:

& we've already seen Iron Man's base which looks nothing like the one shown in that group..., or does that mean there'll be a mark 45 too now? :)

Do they even make these kinds of stands anymore? Don't most figures these days come with a larger dynamic stand? Why tease this if they aren't even going to include them?

What makes you think they aren't?

As I said, I didn't think HT was even making these kinds of stands anymore. Or maybe I just haven't been paying too much attention, but of the figures I got recently they all had larger stands; Light Armor THor, Silver Centurion, MOS Superman.

As I said, I didn't think HT was even making these kinds of stands anymore. Or maybe I just haven't been paying too much attention, but of the figures I got recently they all had larger stands; Light Armor THor, Silver Centurion, MOS Superman.

The dynamic stands are for flying characters.

With these stands the collection will have a more cohesive look.

Even Hulk? :lol

I said the same thing...don't think Hulk will need it.

The dynamic stands are for flying characters.

With these stands the collection will have a more cohesive look.

Huh, you're right. I guess I really haven't been paying too much attention. But regardless, by this rationale, Thor and IM and Vision won't come with one of these, so that and Hulk, that gives me more reason to believe these are really just teasers.

Huh, you're right. I guess I really haven't been paying too much attention. But regardless, by this rationale, Thor and IM and Vision won't come with one of these, so that and Hulk, that gives me more reason to believe these are really just teasers.

Maybe they'll include these and make you buy their dynamic stands or include both...we'll have to wait.

I just hope to make a new Hulk, with the new body. Have produced "twenty" Captain America, "sixty" armor of iron man and do not produce another hulk within three years from the first? Maybe by changing only the head and pants? (which by the way were short in the prototype than them in the film).
If you don't recall I will remain very disappointed.

Maybe they'll include these and make you buy their dynamic stands or include both...we'll have to wait.

I never use the dynamic stands for flying poses anyway.... the only figure I have opened that has a dynamic stand is Silver Centurion and I just bend the pole to have him standing... so I really don't mind if they don't include dynamics ones, in fact I don't like them all that much anyway

attachment.php

Great Teaser
leave it to Hot Toys to post a teaser for my most anticipated film and Toy line on my birthday :woo :clap

I never use the dynamic stands for flying poses anyway.... the only figure I have opened that has a dynamic stand is Silver Centurion and I just bend the pole to have him standing... so I really don't mind if they don't include dynamics ones, in fact I don't like them all that much anyway

attachment.php

Great Teaser
leave it to Hot Toys to post a teaser for my most anticipated film and Toy line on my birthday :woo :clap
I currently have Python hovering but I would rather have had a stand more like these than the massive base he and Centurion came with; much classier looking and if I really wanted one to fly I would go spend extra money on one of their specific flight stands.

I am actually considering different stands for those pair when my next figures arrive so they look better stood next to each other!

I'm guessing this just represents the characters HT will be releasing, not including versions of a character. We already know we're getting at least 2 IM, possibly 3 if the Mk45 pans out, so we could easily get 2-3 Ultron variants as well.

What this does mean though is that those hoping for a Maria Hill or new Nick Fury figure are SOL.

Back