<<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>ALL CLAIMED...

but you have a cool scarlet witch sig Henry

Re: <<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>ALL CLAIMED...

Poor Henry. :lol

7ad1008ab3939a1f1ba6927945fe0287.jpg

but you have a cool scarlet witch sig Henry

That's a placeholder, its something I did in a few minutes because I don't have the talent or the patience to do a proper signature :lol

Hulk Please

Oh great... just great, ****ing GREAT! :gah:

You can have mine Henry if that's O.K. with greygoose. Thanks for making it for me but he sounds like a bigger Scarlet Witch fan than me. Cheers.

O.K. Cool then, I'll use it.....lol.

Thanks for the sig greygoose.:hi5:

Thanks! So, how do I add this? Lol

Figured it out. Maybe

Thanks! So, how do I add this? Lol

Finally Motuxmen will have a avatar and sig.... its been driving me nuts :lol 1200+ posts and hasnt added one :ohbfrank:

click settings at the top of the page, and on the settings page there is a panel on the left hand side. On that panel you should see 'edit signature' and 'edit avatar'

Goose thank you so much

So goose is the one making all these kickass sigs around here? Dang I need a new sig,something special.

Finally Motuxmen will have a avatar and sig.... its been driving me nuts :lol 1200+ posts and hasnt added one :ohbfrank:

click settings at the top of the page, and on the settings page there is a panel on the left hand side. On that panel you should see 'edit signature' and 'edit avatar'

Thanks man. Lol

As for it driving you nuts...I figured my posts where long enough as is. Lol actually never gave it a thought till I saw this thread. Having my user name in it was the thing that did it for me. And the fact it's wicked cool.

If you make just a tony stark one I'll take it GG. TIA.

Back