AT-AT Gunner 3-3/4"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. I was thinking if you would Ron.
AAs for Helmets. I have a hasbro one which you are more than welcome to Ron. But they are massive. I also have a Tomy one which I would gladly donate to see this project come alive. But again I think the Tomy one is too small!!

The best Helmet, in my humble opinion is the Marmit one.... I was fortunate enough to be given one a while back and I had never seen a marmit before and it blow me away....

So if you want the hasbro or Tomy let me know Ron and they are yours just send me your address.

Mark

You should contact the guys who made IMPS and show them your cool custom, maybe make one for them as well if they seem interested and not too much trouble ;)

Hi All

jkno wrote
You should contact the guys who made IMPS and show them your cool custom, maybe make one for them as well if they seem interested and not too much trouble

Hey mate I did try and contact them via there email on there site but it keeps pouncing back, if you know of another please LMK.

Ron

Back