AT-AT Gunner 3-3/4"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

I finally got to watch the second episode of IMPS the other day and totally loved it, and it also gave me the inspiration to do an AT-AT Gunner which I thought was a awesome concept.

If you haven't had a chance to see either the first or second episodes go and see them there awesome, and once the figure and base were built they were pianted with Vallejo and reaper miniature paints.

RECIPE

figure - The AT-AT Gunner is a combination of a Hasbro AT-AT Driver and a Snowtrooper, the helmet has had a visor added to it from an old X-wing pilot helmet and the tbes are from the bits box. The skirt is some tissue paper glued together and then attached to the figure.

Base - The base is made from a base which I got from a $2 shop and the hull section of the AT-AT was built up using foam core and cardboard, the interior equipment are bits and pieces from my 1/35 bits box.

The MG 42 is from some WW2 German soldiers that I have and the arm extender is made from some plasti rod and strips, the wires are from some old 1/6 radio equipment.

gu1.jpg

gu2.jpg

gu3.jpg

gu4.jpg

gu5.jpg

gu6.jpg

Ron

Very nice!That would be a really cool 1/6 project.

I have never hear of IMPS before.Thanks for bringing it to my attention...I enjoy fan films.

For anyone out there who has not seen IMPS you need to!! It is really cool to see things from an Imperial prespective.

The AT-AT Gunner is awesome. The detail on the diorama is top notch across the board.

It would be cool to see a 1/6 version using a Hasbro or Marmit AT-AT Driver.

Back