Action Figure Assassin Creed collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this Assassin's Creed II Ezio bust today. It's officially called "Legacy Collection". I only found out it existed about a month ago and pre-ordered it from EBGames in Canada. It's from Ubi Collectibles, measured 19cm high (about 7.5") and is made of PVC. He separates from the base, but I like it better attached. It cost $50 and I feel was completely worth it. Very nice paint apps and detail. The face has got a very Hot Toys-esque finish to it. He feels a bit bigger than 1/6th scale. Maybe 1/5th? Definitely not 1/4.

Anyway, I thought I would share since I can't find much about it online, so maybe not too many people know about it.

DSC09342a.jpg
DSC09345a.jpgDSC09348a.jpg

Pretty nice bust indeed.
Head sculpt actually looks like the one from HT figure... :lol

I actually just received my HT Ezio yesterday. I am very impressed with the figure and I really wish I had purchased it back in the day when it when it was much cheaper.
IMG_6022_zpsclhoe5hj.jpg

Great shots!

Yeah I count my lucky stars I bought him when he was released!

That's a pretty neat set. I've got my game preordered through the Ubisoft store, so I'm getting the statue with that. Those are made by the same company I believe.

I know this line is average in a lot of regards, but by no means is it terrible; I have a strange love for it still despite some of the drawbacks.

Since no one has done it, here are some pictures of the newest wave. Shay is one of the best, if not the best figure of the line. I'm glad they made him, the game was unfairly overlooked and thus underrated. It's a shame it's release was shadowed by Unity. I got him on Black Friday for $9.99, but he's worth more for sure.

4e7b75d3500aaf4df567f715a61fdb02.jpg

I just picked up this Jacob yesterday. He's...okay. Worth the $7.50ish I got him on clearance for. Max $9.99 if you're hunting. Looks really nice, but has some questionable features like no ankle articulation. His coat effectively renders 95% of upper arm motion useless. The cane sword comes out, but the tip is squared off and isn't very long; it makes it look broken. The pistols seem a hair oversized and he's got this weird plastic spur that comes off his head (every single one has it). Good thing he has the removable good.

6a6c1a2e35ab396a49bb2ee6b9f75ab8.jpg

They look great DioMaker

And Dr Jengo I love that statue set its awesome

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know this line is average in a lot of regards, but by no means is it terrible; I have a strange love for it still despite some of the drawbacks.

Since no one has done it, here are some pictures of the newest wave. Shay is one of the best, if not the best figure of the line. I'm glad they made him, the game was unfairly overlooked and thus underrated. It's a shame it's release was shadowed by Unity. I got him on Black Friday for $9.99, but he's worth more for sure.

4e7b75d3500aaf4df567f715a61fdb02.jpg

I just picked up this Jacob yesterday. He's...okay. Worth the $7.50ish I got him on clearance for. Max $9.99 if you're hunting. Looks really nice, but has some questionable features like no ankle articulation. His coat effectively renders 95% of upper arm motion useless. The cane sword comes out, but the tip is squared off and isn't very long; it makes it look broken. The pistols seem a hair oversized and he's got this weird plastic spur that comes off his head (every single one has it). Good thing he has the removable good.

6a6c1a2e35ab396a49bb2ee6b9f75ab8.jpg

You're right on Shay and Rogue.
Such an important part too, connecting up the American story - Black Flag, Rogue, AC3 into a single narrative.

From some of the videos ive seen it looks like jacob has significantly more range in the hips than past figures, i hope they maintain this going forward as the limited hips has kept me out of this line. it's just criminal to release an assassin figure that cant get into a decent running pose.

I like the little 3.75 inch Gamestarz Ezio. Carried him along a trip around key locations in tuscany last summer, thankfully he didnt melt as it was insanely hot.

They look great DioMaker

And Dr Jengo I love that statue set its awesome

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks, man. Worth it but not full price worth it.
You're right on Shay and Rogue.
Such an important part too, connecting up the American story - Black Flag, Rogue, AC3 into a single narrative.
Couldn't agree more. I don't regard AC3 as the best AC game, but I liked it a lot more with Roge connecting the dots. I'm glad someone sees eye to eye with me on Rogue; I actually really hoped Shay would have gotten another game, considering he did play a part in Unity's narrative. They could have easily done a next gen title with his continuing adventures. But alas, I truly think because the game was overlooked due to "big brother Unity's" release, that ship sailed.
From some of the videos ive seen it looks like jacob has significantly more range in the hips than past figures, i hope they maintain this going forward as the limited hips has kept me out of this line. it's just criminal to release an assassin figure that cant get into a decent running pose.
Don't get your hopes up. It's marginally more, at best. If anything it's because he doesn't have robes blocking the hips. They're still the same barbell joint hips almost every figure has had. Plus the lack of ankle articulation negates any bonus movement that may have been in the hips.
I like the little 3.75 inch Gamestarz Ezio. Carried him along a trip around key locations in tuscany last summer, thankfully he didnt melt as it was insanely hot.
That sounds extremely cool. Did you get any fun pictures of him in appropriate places?

I got a rubbish shot of him on the only empty picnic table around monteriggioni, it was very busy as a medieval festival was going on. The iphone wouldnt focus so this is my best shot, down an alley to the left side of the town square
f0732d0850bf7fca86ade75082b84c57.jpg

My regret is not doing more shots, but would go back in a heart beat

I think everyone does, such a shame they never did other games though.

How about a Leonardo Da Vinci with flying machine, that would be epic in its own right.

Back