Asmus Toys - YuYu Hakusho 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1482.jpeg
IMG_1481.jpeg

Some closer stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230731-062011~2.png
    Screenshot_20230731-062011~2.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Dragon of the darkness flame effect

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230731-062017~2.png
    Screenshot_20230731-062017~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Dragon of the darkness flame effect
It needs to ve translucent to be accurate but then translucent materials start to turn sticky after few years and they wont be using hard plastic due to being fragile.

I was thinking, If they do seperate costumes for each like they are with Hiei it would be insane because i love this series so much I'd probably have to double dip...😞 And seeing as the Dark Tournament outfits are almost just as iconic as the originals i can see that happening tbh..

I wouldn’t trust asmus with berserk 🤣

If anyone else makes berserk figures hopefully it would be inart
but why?? I mean they are doing great with the jujutsu kaisen figures...at least better than 3zero

or your talking about the devilmay cry figures??

but why?? I mean they are doing great with the jujutsu kaisen figures...at least better than 3zero

or your talking about the devilmay cry figures??

I mean aside from sukuna who looks amazing, asmus jjk isn’t great, nobara and megumi looks especially awful compared to 3z

I just have seen and heard pretty bad things from asmus in the past

Hiei looks great though but I still wouldn’t want them to touch berserk

I was thinking, If they do seperate costumes for each like they are with Hiei it would be insane because i love this series so much I'd probably have to double dip...😞 And seeing as the Dark Tournament outfits are almost just as iconic as the originals i can see that happening tbh..

Honestly it could be a sukuna situation and they could include a second body for hiei in a luxury edition so we can display both outfits 😉

I mean aside from sukuna who looks amazing, asmus jjk isn’t great, nobara and megumi looks especially awful compared to 3z

I just have seen and heard pretty bad things from asmus in the past

Hiei looks great though but I still wouldn’t want them to touch berserk
I understand, but still we need someone apart from 3zero now that medicom it's out of the game

And It would be interesting to see some more companies in the 1/6 berserk world specially since almost everyone is releasing berserk figures now (for some reason now that Kentaro is not around) also it will be nice for 3zero to level up their game a little bit (I mean the rerelease of the black sword man could have had a brand new head sculpt)

Last edited:
I understand, but still we need someone apart from 3zero now that medicom it's out of the game

And It would be interesting to see some more companies in the 1/6 berserk world specially since almost everyone is releasing berserk figures now (for some reason now that Kentaro is not around) also it will be nice for 3zero to level up their game a little bit (I mean the rerelease of the black sword man could have had a brand new head sculpt)
Yeah I agree with that honestly, they definitely knocked it out of the park though with the berserker armour guts (standard and limited) & Griffith

I still feel in the future they will do a black swordsman 2.0, I feel like they just wanted to please newer fans that missed out on the old figures as a cash grab potentially

Honestly it could be a sukuna situation and they could include a second body for hiei in a luxury edition so we can display both outfits 😉
You still need an extra pair of boots even if you make him go pantless. I am wondering if there are compatible bodies out there.

You still need an extra pair of boots even if you make him go pantless. I am wondering if there are compatible bodies out there.

Well I am sure they will do a luxury edition with two bodies if they are including another outfit for him, extra boots probably just are not pictured same with the extra body

Who knows though, lets just wait and see

Well I am sure they will do a luxury edition with two bodies if they are including another outfit for him, extra boots probably just are not pictured same with the extra body

Who knows though, lets just wait and see
Will a standard mannequine work. Like the half body type since they dont have arms they would look slim and shorthopefully short enough for the jacket to hide them lol.

Yusuke and Hiei full reveal during event! Hopefully preorders go up to!

Attachments

• IMG_3063.jpeg
    IMG_3063.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 0
Back