Asmus Toys - YuYu Hakusho 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Just announced

900EFDC0-E498-4140-BF28-F69147B8C6EC.jpeg

I love Yu Yu Hakusho. Little bit torn. If they were SHF sized i'd probably buy them all. The flexibility the poses the smaller scale.

1/6th... my glass cabinet is already so jam packed, and it messes with the direction. I have a One Punch Man and Medicom Goku that's not even on display due to space and again.. it standing out next to the realism of the other figures. Sigh....

Yu Yu Hakusho the kind of cartoon/comic you would buy and collect their trading cards but when it comes to actual figures they aren't really aesthetic due to how simple their outfits are to make it easy to draw.

Unless they make the red jacket biker guy...

I love Yu Yu Hakusho. Little bit torn. If they were SHF sized i'd probably buy them all. The flexibility the poses the smaller scale.

1/6th... my glass cabinet is already so jam packed, and it messes with the direction. I have a One Punch Man and Medicom Goku that's not even on display due to space and again.. it standing out next to the realism of the other figures. Sigh....
Some company called One Shot Toys are making 1/12 scale figures. Kurama and Kuwabura are available for preorder. Yasuke has been released already.
https://ohmyprimus.com/ostos003.htmlhttps://ohmyprimus.com/ostos002.html
I have TZ OPM and Medicine Piccolo, but all NY other DBZ are from SHF.

Thanks man. Yeah I know about those. I dunno… something looks off on Yuske’s HS and 1/12 clothes are hard to make and to sit flat.

I really hope SHF will pick it up.
I agree, but there isn't anything else, alas.

Another company already has the license for 1/12 figures although it can also happen that Bandai can pick up the license for Figuarts much like the case with Jujutsu Kaisen.

Genesis Survivor Gaiarth or some 1/6 Bubblegum Crisis figures is what I'd like.

Thanks man. Yeah I know about those. I dunno… something looks off on Yuske’s HS and 1/12 clothes are hard to make and to sit flat.

Goodsmile has the license so it will probably be figma if they make em.

Man I hope they would try a get the license for hunter x hunter one day, I would do anything for a 1/6 Hisoka

Back