Asmus Toys Skully/Guritz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I haven't experienced any problems with the head! Not sure if that's because I wasn't able to take him out of the box, but...

tumblr_n9ozwxbD0c1r81rglo1_500.jpg

OH MAN, LOOK AT THOSE FLOWERS!

Looks good! Not the flowers, the figure.

I'm sure the falling head is my issue alone.

He looks good WITH the flowers... :lol

My only real complaint are the clothes... They're slippery as heck! I'm sure I'd be able to get the hands in easier, if not for the sleeves always sliding.
Ahh, but all that aside, I love him. :)

Are you still havin' problems with the head? :(

Are you still havin' problems with the head? :(

Haven't gotten to him today, finishing some other bash. Might try later or tomorrow. I just heated the plug up with a hairdyer and saw that it reshaped so I'm sure it will fit tighter now. There's no cuts or dings that would create an issue that I can see so I think it just got warped somehow prior to popping the head on in the box.

Been living with this guy for a couple of days and have to say I like him more than I thought I would. I experienced the same thing with Gothmog. Orcs are cool I guess. Haven't had any problems with the head popping off and I don't really see needing a new body.

Can't say I'm much of a body switcher myself.

As far as the body goes, I'd have to say: There are some things that are better than Gothmog, but at the same time there are certain things that aren't.

... I won't go into detail, so I'll leave you readers to your imagination.

But yeah! Long story short, I'm not much for replacing bodies. I'd have to say I'm pretty happy with the way they are as is.

Last edited:
Been living with this guy for a couple of days and have to say I like him more than I thought I would. I experienced the same thing with Gothmog. Orcs are cool I guess. Haven't had any problems with the head popping off and I don't really see needing a new body.

I like him a lot! I have him on a shelf with the flag behind him. It looks really nice, I am a big fan. It has a lot of character and presence.

Opened mine tonight. For the price it's a nice figure. Getting a little perturbed with the useless bodies though. Right arm is useless. Is floppy as the Witch Kings was. At least with the Witch King though I was able to remove the clothes and rig it. Guritz looks like quite a chore to undress so he may just hold his scythe or banner permanently. The upper armor plate on his shoulder armor separated from the bottom plate as well but that is a simple glue fix. Strong enough ankles and the head is on just fine. Still a good deal for the price.

I like the figure but do also wish his body was on stronger. I bought this because of the character, never thought that we would get this guy made

Got mine today. Headsculpt is amazing, though will only turn from side to side - any flexion makes it pop off the peg. Arms are floppy as hell, as are the ankles. Really like it though - the paint work on the armour, while minimal, is good, the frilly neck collar is so much better than the proto, and the headsculpt is absolutely top notch. Happily impressed, though slightly disappointed the body isnt better. Here's hoping for Gandalf

Finally decided to rework Guritz.
I waited a bit cause when I got it I was a bit disapointed.

First thing I did is replaced the body with a ZCWO body. It definitely changed the overall look to me and improved the articualtions a lot.
I also weathered the whole outfit and armor.

All in all it's a good figure but requires some work and love to make it look really awesome.

Here's some pics with Gothmog, Witchking and my custom Lurtz to show some size comparison.

IMG_1197_zpsf4142bd7.jpg

IMG_1199_zps00c9760f.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsef36d5bd.jpg

IMG_1202_zps9f70b64d.jpg

and some of Guritz alone.

IMG_1204_zps7bd0ad86.jpg

IMG_1206_zps5ade263b.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsdf66def4.jpg

IMG_1212_zpsfb9a1ff6.jpg

First thing I did is replaced the body with a ZCWO body. It definitely changed the overall look to me and improved the articualtions a lot.

All in all it's a good figure but requires some work and love to make it look really awesome.

Here's some pics with Gothmog, Witchking and my custom Lurtz to show some size comparison.

IMG_1197_zpsf4142bd7.jpg

IMG_1199_zps00c9760f.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsef36d5bd.jpg

IMG_1202_zps9f70b64d.jpg

IMG_1204_zps7bd0ad86.jpg

IMG_1206_zps5ade263b.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsdf66def4.jpg

IMG_1212_zpsfb9a1ff6.jpg

Incredible work on all of those, especially that Lurtz. wow!

IMG_1197_zpsf4142bd7.jpg

IMG_1199_zps00c9760f.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsef36d5bd.jpg

IMG_1202_zps9f70b64d.jpg

IMG_1204_zps7bd0ad86.jpg

IMG_1206_zps5ade263b.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsdf66def4.jpg

IMG_1212_zpsfb9a1ff6.jpg

Nice job! elvis1976 !!

Got to say, in factory, for mass production,
it is nearly impossible to do the weathering in the level of your standard