ASMUS toys: Mouth of Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is such a beast. Gotta be my favorite from the Asmus line so far. I can't wait to reopen him and spend some quality futzing time on him.

Did George ever say what the edition size on this was?

Mouth of Sauron is limited to 500 pc only.

Thank you, George!

Wow -- only 500. I have a feeling this will be one of those highly sought after pieces down the line. It's a character you'll likely never see again in 1/6th like this.

Wow -- only 500. I have a feeling this will be one of those highly sought after pieces down the line. It's a character you'll likely never see again in 1/6th like this.

Aaaaand...sold! This guy looks like too much fun to miss.

This crazy Black Numenorean arrived yesterday and it's such a killer set, as all have said! Can't wait to really dig in with the weathering on him. Going to have a look around for a workable mithril shirt and probably Sam's sword and Frodo's cloak as well, just to give him that bookish ultra-accuracy :)

Quick-pose, un-futzed, out-of-the box pics:

mos1.jpg

mos2.jpg

mos3.jpg

mos4.jpg

:rock

this picture really creeps me out XD

Ha ha! Sorry, Asmus! Just registering my opinion on the ACI Aragorn sculpt. Thank you for making the Mouth! He’s epic.

That's awesome!!!!

Thank you, Cman!

GREAT pictures, Keegan! Really sharp as can be! :clap

Thanks, Wor Gar! Your praise of the Mouth sent me over the edge. Now I know what all that dead air on the top of my detolf was waiting for.

****ing Sick !!! The Demon !!

Cheers! Just twelve inches of pure evil, this guy.

The alternative ending from the super extended cut of ROTK:monkey3

Oh how the tables have turned for poor Aragorn. :lol

The scouring of the sire ha ha!

Loving those pics, thank you :rock

Thanks, para! High praise from one of the freak’s best photographers!. Always love checking out your pics :duff

Man, Asmus really knows how to nail the bad guys in lotr. This figure looks absolutely PERFECT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Loving that severed head holding pose :clap really great pics of one of the best figures of (if not the best) 2016!!

I sure would appreciate it if Asmus did a mithril shirt add on at some point.

Back