Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want anyone to talk me into buying it. Keep making assumptions buddy. Its an open forum for the discussion of the figure, discussion doesnt only include praise. Its not my fault if people cant handle their favourite toy being criticised lmao.
Realistic Criticism (hat/pipe) is one thing. Unrealistic Criticism like calling the sculpt "horrible" is hyperbole at best. Most here don't share your opinion and yet you keep coming back to defend your stance on the figure. Makes you look like a clown. Wait 10 years for a better one? Right. Have fun waiting. Seems this figure isn't for you. Fine. Then why bother coming back to this thread?

I mean if you are saying you aren't going to change your mind and you don't want us to change you mind....are you just here to troll? That's an honest question.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Realistic Criticism (hat/pipe) is one thing. Unrealistic Criticism like calling the sculpt "horrible" is hyperbole at best. Most here don't share your opinion and yet you keep coming back to defend your stance on the figure. Makes you look like a clown. Wait 10 years for a better one? Right. Have fun waiting. Seems this figure isn't for you. Fine. Then why bother coming back to this thread?

I mean if you are saying you aren't going to change your mind and you don't want us to change you mind....are you just here to troll? That's an honest question.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Because the thread isnt exclusive to people that like it, and you keep responding.

Im not trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because the thread isnt exclusive to people that like it, and you keep responding.

Im not trolling.

You must be either, a Hot Toys fanboy who is feeling a little insecure because this has surpassed anything they have done regarding rooted hair, or a troll.
You wouldn't feel the need to keep mocking the figure if you just didn't like it, you would move on like we all do when we dislike a release.

Im not trolling.

You must be either, a Hot Toys fanboy who is feeling a little insecure because this has surpassed anything they have done regarding rooted hair, or a troll.
You wouldn't feel the need to keep mocking the figure if you just didn't like it, you would move on like we all do when we dislike a release.

Hardly a ?Hot Toys fanboy?, why would I be insecure about a figure being better than another figure? I dont make them. I dont care.

I was interested in the figure from the promo images, so I will continue to express my disappointment in it. If you dont like it feel free to block to me so you dont have to see it anymore.

the projection here is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

what was your goal with that little gem?

Are you seriously trying to portray an air of dismissive condescension about the very hobby you yourself are clearly so passionate about and invested in?

I mean if we are all collecting barbies, arent you too? but in your case you are mad because we like our barbies. We are over here genuinely enjoying our awesome man dolls and you have to stomp in like some wannabe alpha dork and try to shame us for doing so. we get it, you dont like it. we wont change your mind and you certainly wont change anyones else's. why not focus on something you actually like because it's clear you will never be satisfied with this release how it is. I can't imagine devoting so much time to something I found disappointing. it has to be exhausting.

:clap :exactly: :goodpost:

I dont want anyone to talk me into buying it. Keep making assumptions buddy. Its an open forum for the discussion of the figure, discussion doesnt only include praise. Its not my fault if people cant handle their favourite toy being criticised lmao.

It's not like people can't handle criticism. Everybody is criticizing the hat. And you are also not the only one criticizing the eyes.

You only got into focus because of your aggressive way of talking.

But I guess you somehow felt attacked by this at the beginning

Those of you criticizing the eyes, have you really looked at photos of Ian McKellen in costume lately?

because you used the same way to counter.

Those of you defending the eyes, have you ever seen a real human being before?

And the vicious circle went on and on.

Communication is not easy. Diplomacy, mate.

I've been waiting for the sculpt only information since this was first announced. (Also yes, I'm aware this is about my 20th post regarding "sculpt only" conversation). I know we keep getting little snippets of information, but the fact we are this far without an announced process or elaborated information is killing me. I have.... I have anxiety about a toy..... I finally get where ToyAnxiety's name comes from. It comes from this..... I just want that head.

Gonna change my name to Al Snow...... man I think that just dated me.

I've been waiting for the sculpt only information since this was first announced. (Also yes, I'm aware this is about my 20th post regarding "sculpt only" conversation). I know we keep getting little snippets of information, but the fact we are this far without an announced process or elaborated information is killing me. I have.... I have anxiety about a toy..... I finally get where ToyAnxiety's name comes from. It comes from this..... I just want that head.

Gonna change my name to Al Snow...... man I think that just dated me.

Al Snow haha brilliant.

It's not like people can't handle criticism. Everybody is criticizing the hat. And you are also not the only one criticizing the eyes.

You only got into focus because of your aggressive way of talking.

But I guess you somehow felt attacked by this at the beginning

because you used the same way to counter.

And the vicious circle went on and on.

Communication is not easy. Diplomacy, mate.

Basically all of this. :exactly

For those of you just waiting for the head. I wonder how they are going to handle that this head is magnetic and the bodies of all the first GTGs doesn't take a magnet?

I would hope they also include the neck adaptor with the other end of the magnet. I really hope they're thinking about this now since they've already hit this particular bump in the road before. When they released the separate rooted hair Aragorn head, they didn't include the neck adaptor, which was a different design from the original Aragorn figure. So you couldn't just swap. (Mine's held on with a glob of earthquake putty.)

You don't need to attack a person because they attacked the figure. That's the issue.

He doesn't like the figure, and you call him a clown. That's over the line.

That's the general problem here. We're here to discuss the figure, not each other. If you don't like someone's opinion, add the person to your ignore list and move on.

Mine has arrived in LA from Taipei and should be heading to the east coast today. Can’t believe this figure is finally on it’s way.

Mine has arrived in LA from Taipei and should be heading to the east coast today. Can’t believe this figure is finally on it’s way.

Fantastic. Make sure to hire a professional photographer to take the initial pics or else risk the flaming arrows shot in your direction! :lol

Excellent !!!!

Here is Alatar waiting for the Fedex guy arriving with his package late into the evening :lol

149818584_10157609930456968_5513292667748515760_o.jpg

Back