Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have mine on Monday :yess:

I should have mine on Monday :yess:

Scratch that, he arrived today!! Absolutely fantastic figure!! Thank you so much, Asmus - great job :hi5:

8240DB62-3A21-4EE1-9450-D4D1F1FDFC03.jpg

D764136F-E0B5-4EBA-93B7-0A99FBC228F3.jpg

Scratch that, he arrived today!! Absolutely fantastic figure!! Thank you so much, Asmus - great job :hi5:

View attachment 419291

View attachment 419292
Looks way better than that custom, man. Congrats and enjoy! I'm guessing I'm about another week out from getting mine. Gauging on how long it took me to get my CC Toys Last Survivor from TNS. Just got him yesterday and I think Gimli shipped a week after they shipped him.

Can't wait! He sure does look great. Hoping they offer a "Balins Tomb" diorama to compliment him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The amount of details is just crazy. Shows how much they care when they do a figure.

Mine already reached my country, so i should get it thursday or friday.

My custom Gimli is giving me suspicious looks out of the corner of his eye... I’m feeling guilty. This is all in my head, right?
a478d9ce84e30bafff18c7a13d2789a1.jpg

Timemeddler, was it difficult to remove the head sculpt to place the elven cloak on? I worry about removing the head sculpt and damaging the rooted hair on the sculpt in some way. No major issues?

Back