Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invoice paid.
As I noted earlier, I'm not aware of any instances where Asmus has shipped their website-preordered figures after other vendors have shipped theirs.

Question to those who already ordered previously directly from Asmus:

Do they send the tracking number in email once they shipped the package?

I've made several orders with Asmus and while they do send a tracking number (or maybe its just comes from PayPal), they've shipped so fast I sometimes get the figure before the tracking number.

I've made several orders with Asmus and while they do send a tracking number (or maybe its just comes from PayPal), they've shipped so fast I sometimes get the figure before the tracking number.

I have pre-ordered directly from them on every Middle Earth figure they offered on their website. I had arrive without a tracking email and once I had to email them because they missed an order but on the whole they have been very reliable for me. I want to say only two or three times my figures arrived after people that didn’t order directly from them.

I was asking because I placed my order with Fedex shipping and would be good to know the tracking number in order to speed up the tax procedure once it arrives in the EU. Theoretically from Taiwan it takes 5 working days to get the shipment here in Europe as I checked it on Fedex's site.

Really hyped for this! Hoping for the best! But a little worried. Why wouldn't Asmus have shown a final product shot? *Fingers crossed*

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I remember when Frodo was ready to ship, all they showed was a pic of the figure in the opened box, with a plastic wrap around the headsculpt. Everyone was worried and complained, so they showed a close-up pic 3 days later lol.

i haven't recieved any invoice about payement yet.

surely i'm not the only one . . . . . . . . .right ?

i haven't recieved any invoice about payement yet.

surely i'm not the only one . . . . . . . . .right ?

Log-in to your PayPal account and check to see if you have a payment request.
For all the previous figures I preordered from Asmus, I never received an email requesting payment, but when I checked PayPal I would have a payment request. Oddly, though, this time I got an email.

Not sure about his face. Probably looks better with helmet on.

37285785_1823449821026911_6242051068503523328_n.jpg

37300447_1823449834360243_3342732124028403712_n.jpg

Back