Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here I got excited to read new posts on Gimli ...

sad-gif.gif

Weird how they have word it's in stock next week but jo word from Asmus on their orders through them yet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

its actually interesting cause same thing happened with Boromir and Slim Aaragon, i received invoice from TNS figure before Asmus announced it

Always been like that. Those who order directly from Asmus are the last ones to get the figure.

I always order directly and usually i see in-hand pics here before mine ships lol.

Always been like that. Those who order directly from Asmus are the last ones to get the figure.

Not true.
I've ordered both V1 and V2 hobbits, Aragorn, Legolas, both versions of Boromir, and others direct from Asmus. And I've always received them weeks to months before anyone ordering from BBTS, Sideshow, Alter Ego, or other domestic sellers.

Not true.
I've ordered both V1 and V2 hobbits, Aragorn, Legolas, both versions of Boromir, and others direct from Asmus. And I've always received them weeks to months before anyone ordering from BBTS, Sideshow, Alter Ego, or other domestic sellers.

Depends where you live maybe? I'm in Canada, bought Thranduil, Legolas, Boromir, Slim Frodo and Sam + The Laura set, all of them were shipped maybe a week after i've seen pics here.

And all of them were day-1 PO's. Guess i'm not lucky.

If Asmus could pop in and clarify about the state of Gimli and how the shipping works, whether you ordered it directly through them or any other shop, that would be nice from them.

Any word on pics of the production figure? Very interested to see how he came out. I have no doubt the outfit and accessories will be great. Very curious about that beard.

Back