Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god, that's FANTASTIC!

:thud:

Honestly, this is one of the best figures I've ever seen. If the production figure looks half this good in hand, he's an early favorite for Figure of the Year.

OUTSTANDING.

Quick question, though ... is there going to be a "Luxury" or "Deluxe" version with Balin's tomb? It seems to be behind him in a couple of the pictures on their site. Is that something they're planning on selling or is that just something they put together for the photo shoot?

I want to order as soon as possible, but if there's a deluxe edition on the way, I would definitely prefer that one.

Quick question, though ... is there going to be a "Luxury" or "Deluxe" version with Balin's tomb? It seems to be behind him in a couple of the pictures on their site. Is that something they're planning on selling or is that just something they put together for the photo shoot?

I want to order as soon as possible, but if there's a deluxe edition on the way, I would definitely prefer that one.

No sir,
we will have no luxry version or sculpted hair version nor any other version.
this is our best effort~

BTW Asmus since you're responding in this thread.....do you have a new estimate on when the Frodo and Sam expansion sets will be shipping out? Thanks!

thank you asmus for this wonderful product

i just paid the $20 deposit.

but what is the full price ?

This is beyond anything i hoped. Woke up at 3:30 am just to PO this.

And this pic is my favorite.

FB_IMG_1523433125439.jpg

Beautiful looking figure, ordered as soon as I saw the pictures, really quite excited to get him I hope Asmus continues the line, lots of great characters yet to be made.

Preordered! Brilliant work, Asmus! :clap :clap :clap
I started with Frodo a few months ago, thinking that probably would be my only LOTR figure, but now I have Aragorn, Legolas, Boromir, Saruman, Grishnakh and the Morgul Lord! And Gimli on his way!
Now I hope next Gandalf version will have rooted beard too! :)
:hi5:

Back