Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone is still chasing Galadriel for an order,but Asmus have her available again.

You've gotta be kidding. I specifically tried to ask Asmus if this was in the realm of possibilities twice and they never answered. Didn't need a hard yes or no, just a "maybe" even. Ordered at Sideshow. Now gotta decide if I wanna cancel for the mirror.

Ugh. Frustration. So much frustration with them right now lol

You've gotta be kidding. I specifically tried to ask Asmus if this was in the realm of possibilities twice and they never answered. Didn't need a hard yes or no, just a "maybe" even. Ordered at Sideshow. Now gotta decide if I wanna cancel for the mirror.

Ugh. Frustration. So much frustration with them right now lol

Still up too it seems.

Still up too it seems.

Grabbed one. Thank you. Cancelled at Sideshow earlier today and got my points back as well, used it to buy The Wasp as that just came off waitlist. Bought Galadriel just now. Glad I was able to get a Galadriel from Asmus to get the mirror and stand with her.

Grabbed one. Thank you. Cancelled at Sideshow earlier today and got my points back as well, used it to buy The Wasp as that just came off waitlist. Bought Galadriel just now. Glad I was able to get a Galadriel from Asmus to get the mirror and stand with her.

Cheers.No probs!
Me too!!
The Mirror and Stand are a must.

Snapped a quick pic of mine:
asmus_galadriel.jpg
It came today. Box is huge! I wasn't quite expecting how big it was going to be, almost thought Asmus had sent me 2 Elven Warriors in the same box by mistake.

I think this is one of their best figures. Never feel like I'm 100% getting my money's worth with the 1/6 hobby, but this is the closest I've come to that mark in a while.

I was surprised that the cloak is actually her Grey Havens one, not the Lothlorien 'farewell' scene. In some ways, I'm okay with that because the design on the Grey Havens one would be harder to customize. Still, would've been nice to get an 'ultimate' Galadriel with everything - both cloaks, the crown, all the mirror stuff. But if I had to pick just one accessory, it would be the mirror, hands down; so no complaints.

Nice. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Should be any day now!

I can't quite tell from the photo, but is there clear resin in the bowl of the mirror to make it look like there's water in there, Chibi?

Figure looks really good there! So how does she scale with other figures? I'm hoping it's not like one of those third party female figures we've seen lately that are severely undersized. Cate Blanchett is 5'9 which should come out to about 11.5 inches tall...

She?s standard female body height, about half an inch shorter than a male body. Not super short or tall. She scales fine with the others in the line. The ex mirror is a must, IMO.

Mine just cleared customs so I?m holding off on opening Gandalf who arrived on Sunday until she arrives so I can figure out where they both fit in the display.

She does look good there. I immediately looked at her hair and it definitely looks to be under control with no "frizzies" that I can see.

Mine looks like it has departed L.A. Should be a week or so until it arrives in Minas Miami.

Back