Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Just ordered Frodo directly from Asmus. Anyone know generally how long it takes to arrive in the States after ordering directly?

Just received... fresh from box...

Frodo 1.jpg

Frodo 2.jpg

Love this little guy. Like all Asmus LOTR figures, he's really nice in hand. Weighty too, because of the solid feet.

The jacket has a nice velvety suede texture to it.

Good sculpt. And the eyes are much more subdued than the electric-blue Sideshow peepers.

Sword is awesome. As is that little tiny ring.

Only disappointment is that he doesn't come with the Lothlorien cloak... even though he's wearing it on the box cover. :lol

I'll have more to share when I am able to spend some time futzing with him.

Looks good... much more like Frodo than the first version. Funny how these slims seem to be the better figure and less money :lol

Yeah, its a good thing if you passed on the first offering -- like I did with Frodo -- but not so good if you got the original -- I already fear a rooted Legolas improvement.

The new sculpt definitely captures Frodo's softer features better than the more "stoney" or rugged original sculpt.

Only disappointment is that he doesn't come with the Lothlorien cloak... even though he's wearing it on the box cover. :lol
Does he really not come with the cloak? He's wearing it in almost all of the slim version photos. I ordered thinking he came with it.

Back